Reviews for Cowboy
duaimei chapter 42 . 3/11
Thank you so much for this fanfic!

I already want to read it again!
Daydreamer79 chapter 42 . 9/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was an interesting look into the world of rodeo cowboys. It had all the things I love in a fic, excitement, drama, romance...sex. I really liked Duo's character a lot. I am very glad to have read this. I'm actually just now reading Equinity and I hope to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed this one. Thank you for the enjoyable romp. :)
Redheads r smexy chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
Hooooly shiznit. I kinda guessed that Reaper was Raven when Meiran told her story, but hell if that's all of it!
Poor Duo, I hope he hasnt re-broken his ribs too, though I wouldn't be surprised after his meeting with that wall.
Also, I'm really curious as to how Reaper will react to Meiran too :P
Redheads r smexy chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Woooo! I didn't realise you were a WA chick! Go us Aussies :D hahahaha
I'm bloody glad those women got what they deserve, even if Duo doesn't win the Cowboy of the Year, he'll have more than enough cash to make his dream a reality _
Akuma-Chibi chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
I was highly impressed with the creativity put into this story, I could hardly pull myself away from it when I had to go to bed, which sadly resulted in me passing out at odd hours and waking up at even odder hours. It was beautifully constructed, and wonderfully detailed. I accidently put western accents to the voices of the Gundam Wing Characters, which made my mind go haywire on me a little, having just finished watching the series for a third time, it kind of messed with me a bit. Still, to have that level of writing ability, that your readers can not only envision whats happening in the story, but hear it as if the characters were right beside you, see it happening as if it were a movie...cry as if it were real. That is impressive. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story...I shall now go scourge your account for another world of yours to which I may invade and become enraptured, with the Gundam Boys as my Guiding Stars. In Other Words...a new story. -Akuma
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I have go to t admit, the Heero/Relena pairing sickens me. This is a good plot line as far as I can tell though. I am very curious to what you do with this. I hope that Relena does something stupid to end up with Heero breaking things off with her.

shade
WickedBlue chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
What a beautiful fic. I loved your Duo/Heero romance and the rodeo AU was awesome. And your Raven sidestory actually had me crying.

Altogether, a great fic and I loved every minute of it.
ffreeloader chapter 42 . 12/10/2011
Glad you finished COWBOY, I just finished reading it and it was great as is all your writings. I can hardly wait for your next story. Keep writing, Thanks
ExecutiveShrimp chapter 42 . 12/8/2011
It's sad to see this story end, each time I really looked forward to new updates and now there won't be anymore... But you did a great job with Cowboy, I loved it :) I'm going to tuck it away in my memory somewhere and definitely read it again some day :)
HeavyMetal-Chic chapter 42 . 12/5/2011
Yet again you have managed to deliver an epic story to your readers. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for everyone. I was also grad to read that Reaper found a real home with the one person who ever cared for him, or cared enough to help him.
ZSAngel chapter 42 . 12/3/2011
Well done Shen! I have a feeling I'll be rereading this one again sometime in the future. I'm glad Reaper got a happy ending after all. Can't wait to see the next part of Equine Arc!
likkle cloud chapter 42 . 12/2/2011
... *goes and hides in a corner* WAAAAHHHHHHH! IT CANT BE OVER ALREADY!

Awwwwweeeeeeeee no fairs :(

Ah well... the show must go on *sniffles* i shall be waiting for the next installment... :P

Cloud x
LovelyRose5001 chapter 42 . 12/1/2011
Yay more smexiness! :D I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter i can't wait for your next story. I'll be waiting for the fourth story in the Equine universe :) I can't wait!

Rose -,-
Emilinia-sama chapter 42 . 12/1/2011
i am sad. i won't get any more updates for this fic. .(

i really enjoyed this. thank you for writing it! (and thank you for ending on more smexiness! D)

i look forward to the next installment in the Equine Arc! i don't know what time it is in Australia, but it's nearing Christmas here, so i'm gonna say Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

till next time! bye!
snowdragonct chapter 42 . 12/1/2011
Aw, sorry it's over, but I am looking forward to another story from you. It was the Equinity series that first hooked me in, back when the very first was only partially finished. I remember being thrilled to find a story in progress that had such excellent writing, detailed and factual horse information, and tons of chapters already done. I hate getting started on a story and finding it all over with too quickly. So I love your substantial (I don't say "lengthy" because that sounds like a negative, even if it's not meant to be) chapters...the slow buildup of the plot, the attention to characterization and character development. And frankly, your Chimaera series was the first Mpreg I ever read and found plausible AND enjoyable!

So, to get back to Cowboy...it's yet another in your fine repertoire. You always tell a complete story, full of realistic detail, and I truly love that. Keep 'em coming, and I'll be happily reading along! Thanks for another great tale.