Reviews for Full Moon Rising
Damn, Edward
BEst fanfic yet. Weldone, write a sequel. THANK YOU! I loved this right to the end.
I liked this chapter. Good usage of Jasper
Very Visual, but I am starting to get used to these scenes. So not bad, well done!
Xiao Peng Zhou chapter 42 . 9/20
I love this chapter! The Bella and Edward scenes were so sweet, heart warming and perfect!
Rachel Tan chapter 41 . 9/20
I loved this chapter, it was heart warming, and sweet. Such a great chapter, 10/10!

Also you are the best fanfiction writer. Best fanfiction I have ever read so far. Along with the book that this sequel goes along with, Harvest Moon. Please make another sequel!
Thank you so much, for the Jasper and Alice scenes. Very good.
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS FANFIC! SO GOOD! ALSO, please, maybe write something about Jasper and Alice, and less making love and visual things about Bella and Edward, maybe stick to sweet things, but not, intense scenes. More Jasper and Alice sweet scenes please! They are the best ship!
The previous chapter, was very visual, and I would like you to please ease up on the making love scenes.
Harvest Moon was the very first fan fiction I’ve ever read, And I stg I will never stop recommending this to other twilight trash. I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate all the hard work and effort that you must have put in. I devoured this entire book as fast as I can I am. And now I’m standing at work trying to squeeze in the sequel
January chapter 54 . 7/19
Wooh Hoo I was right. It is Lilith.
January chapter 40 . 7/18
This is a story that so far has held me captive from the start, and I am sure will continue to do so until the end. Where I think the story is going is a battle with Lilith?
Jane chapter 28 . 3/14
Fascinating story, great characters. I’ve only just discovered your stories, and since I’m confined to bed for a week or so with an illness, I’m relishing the opportunity for a binge read.
NotSoSirius92 chapter 75 . 9/7/2020
So I followed Harvest Moon back before it was finished, and I had read the first 17 chapters of FMR and would always stop for whatever reason. I am glad I pushed through this time and finally finished it after nearly a decade! Wonderfully written, and I am so glad that this ending eclipses the OG series' ending by far.
Taalar chapter 74 . 8/24/2020
Thanks for sharing. Way more satisfying ending then the movies series :)
2,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »