Reviews for Telling Linda
Carlee chapter 1 . 3/16
I love this! Please write more! This is my favorite movie & I would absolutely love to read more!
Kyarana chapter 1 . 2/23
This was nice. I watched Ladder 49 and wondered what if they were actually able to get him out of the building. As the firefighters were coming out of the building, what if he walked out, between two other firefighters, who were helping him to walk out.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think u should post another story about Linda and mike and how they fell in love after all of this .
Goddess of Mischief94 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It's a Really Good Story. I agree that they should have shown this scene in the movie, but you've written it perfectly so it doesn't really matter anymore. I hope you continue with the story as it is very moving and very well written.
Little-Angel-22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is a good story sad but good.I like this movie even though it has a sad you think you could write a fanfic where they think that jack dies but when clearing rubble they find him alive. if you are busy i understand. thank for writing this story
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Good job. The emotion in the story...I'm crying as though I was there. Good job.
r3d5ox chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very well written! Its one of my favorite movies. Im a firefighter, and losing a brother is one of the saddest moments to ever go through. I lost a good friend back in 2008. Theres an awesome book called "3000 degrees" its based on a warehouse fire that killed 6 firefighters on dec 3rd 1999. it has a really sad part when they go to the firefighters families.
Autumn Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was amazing!

I'm watching the movie on TV Guide Movie right now and it's to the point where Nickie says that he doesn't want Jack to be a firefighter anymore.

The song they play in the end makes me cry everytime, and it doesnt help that my band director got the sheet music of the movie soundtrack for us to play during concert season :(