Reviews for Your Lips, My Ass, They Should Meet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I honestly feel that this is an under appreciated fanfiction, it deserves so much more favourites and reviews! I absolutely love this ship, and Gabriel, the story was fantastic! I loved it! I hope you write more Michifer stories like this one in the future!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF! GABRIEL! This was positively hilarious! I was blushing, awesome job!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was one of THE best fictions i ever read! Office sex is always great but i absolutely loved the humor in this. the thought of lucifer answering phone calls and fixing printers...XD I had to physically stop and laugh before i could go on! And the sex was H-O-T! Holy crap, I was blushing! X] This is so going straight to my favorites!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
My God how I love a good office fic. Awesome work. I liked how you matched up the office environment and how things are in the SP universe. Haha Castiel as a PA made me giggle.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I officially announce that I'm laughing my ass off right now. I really love your A.U., and it totally makes perfect sense. The whole love/hate/fuck relationship between Lucifer and Michael is definitely the ultimate office scandal, and of course, Gabe's right in the middle of it. Seeing Lucifer so endearingly like a wrongly-wronged puppy-dog is equally as epic as seeing Michael so dominant and bad-ass; they do still maintain their nonexistent anger-management skills and perfectionism respectively though. Of course, as soon as they get their hands on each other, it all changes. ;)
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
loved it awesome only gabriel can get away with something like that lol awesome stuff
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ok that was cute
StephFreak92 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010

Normally I tend to read Michael/Lucifer when Lucifer is the dominate one but damn, I really loved it :3