Reviews for The Evolution of Jubilee
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
very good!:D
Jimaine chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Re-reading this story. IT'S STILL WONDERFUL.

Thanks.
Sony Boy chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Okay, the summary kinda initregued me but really onece I started to read this I was hooked. I loved how this started; with Jubilee taking an interest and how she worked hard to get others involved.
Capiorcorpus chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
This was very well written and it looks like you researched your subject very well. I enjoyed your fanfiction from a scientifical view, and as a fan of the x-men. i enjoyed it very much and this review as stuffy as it sounds comes from a 15 year old
pulmicort7 chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Man, that was so GOOD! Go you for hitting the issue of prejudice and racism right on the money. Wow, *I* felt inspired by Jubilee's speech to the board. Impressive writing, you make a good activist! Thanx for the thought provoking piece of work, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
KnowInsight chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
wow I wish they would do stuff in the canon marvel world

great job luv

Am _
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
this was really great... i loved it.
YsabelB chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I adore this story. While being well set inside the X-men universe, it also had a flavor that is universal. This whole stories could exist with other caracters, day-to-day ones, about another kind of discrimination. That's part of why it touches us.

But then, there is something else. The fact that a known cateacter is in this story, it's almost as if it happened to a friend, or a little sister.

All in all, it's a tale of determination and of how we could change the world.

All that nonsense I have said could be sumerised like this: Well done. This story is so touching that it keep bringing water to my eyes each time I read it.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
very nice. loved the entire thing from the start till finish. take care and hope to read more from you soon.
vine chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow, this is too cool. Jubilee has been overshadowed by Rogue, and I'm SO glad that SOMEONE'S writing her as an actual person, not just as 'Rogue and Kitty's best friend.' I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but she's alsways the sidekick, and not the hero. Great dialog as well!
Aloe chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
What a neat premise, and a nice piece of non combat xman fic.
Wicked chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Not your averadge fanfic. A nice suprise for a smut-hunting Jubilee fan. Good job with that.
Hyla versicolor chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
When I saw the X2 DvD (awhile after it came out, but still a long time ago) I remember sitting up and being very surprised to see the scene with Jubilee looking at the exhibits at the museum. I remembered *this* story and just couldn't figure out how you had complemented a scene that had never seen the screen before the DvD.

Anyway, this is one of my absolute favorite fanfiction stories and I had been meaning to re-read it for awhile. I'm glad I did. I love all the extra characters, how realistic the universe is, how everyone interacts together. I felt really involved in the story and felt really, really good after reading it.

The only problem I had with it were the complaints that the Evolution Exhibit concentrated too much on animals. Animals *are* evolution, life other than humans has to make up something like 99.9% of all life that has ever existed. And I have to concede that the evil conservative Boliviar Trask had a point when he didn't want the exhibit to be subverted for a human rights issue - to be more like the story telling, living people emphasis like the new Native American Memorial on the Mall than an objective scientific natural history thing. Though I have to admit I was jumping up and down in my seat, rooting for Jubes and her pals to come through in the end. Loved, loved, loved the process that got her in front of the board, her bravery and the support of the community and the final satisfying ending where mutants were given voices and a forum to cultivate tolerance.
Loselen Snowstar chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
Aw, that story is sweet and cute in a non-romantic way. I didn't know such stories existed. I'm not surprised to find that you wrote one though.
Jubilee was nicely portrayed, and since she's so largely ignored in non-comic fandom, it's great to see one about her.
The propaganda against homosexual people seems so much like the propaganda against the mutants it's scary. Well, I suppose it just goes to show you that humanity is predictable in how it reacts to anything different.
I like the museum director, and Dr. Smoll. A lot of times OCs will steal the show, but these two blend nicely into it.
You write very well, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Jimaine chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
I LOVE this fic. It's amazing. It's a statement on a whole ton of things that you probabaly already know and that people fight against in this world. It needed to be written, it's something that is refreshing and inspiring. Thanks for writing it.
Oh, and I adored the interviews at the end. Mutants using their abilities for good, speaking of the wonder in it, not just the terror and the mobs and the pain. The wonder and the joy.