Reviews for Harmony
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
did you really need to put a beuty & the beast referance there?
happysmiles500 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Gorgeous story! I am slowly making my way through all your works and enjoying the lot of them! Keep up the great work and keep writing! (even when writers block takes it's toll, trust me, it happens to everyone!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
majesty ant a book in RANGERS APPRENTIS
RangerMarie chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Oh, that was a beautiful story! I loved the way you made Horace sound, so real, but shy. They are beyond perfect for each other.
luki159753 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
awesome
Ranger 37 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
It's good, keep writing.
theHunter101 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
I LOVE IT! This is the best Cassandra/Horace fanfic I've read! Good job!
justagirlwithideas chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Loved it :) Loved your portrayal of Cassie, Horace, an their ADORABLE relationship. You've done it again!
Elfpen chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
The fangirl inside me just melted into a wonderful, gooey mess.

This was, perhaps, the best thing ever. Okay, so I'm a closet romantic. It was sweet. It was cute, and a blumbering, stuttering Horace is just about the most freakishly adorable mental image any author has ever conjured up for me ever. Wonderful job with that.

Also, I think that it is a suitable ending for this sweet little fic - it gives closure, but leaves the end open for 'Majesty'. :)

Great job!

-Elfpen
RoMythe chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
This is an adorable chapter- you described all their emotions so well! And their characters play out just like i want them to be. The ending sentence is wonderful And a good statement. I can't wait for next chap :D Please update soon!
221b-whovian chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Horace you know what you want! You want Cassie and a rocketship! (metaphorical brownies to anyone who gets that reference!) awesome chapter! Will's reaction was pure wickedness, I loved it! Update soon please!
G.A. Clive chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I don't usually read romance (especially with these books) on this site because it's almost always cheesy and chock full of mary suish characters. This, however, is so well done. I love how you wrote out the characters in a way that stays true to the books. Bravo.
redcup chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Yay! Aw, poor Horace. But I liked it. I think you've portrayed Horace very well, you've got his emotions down pat. Oh, and who's been saying there aren't clocks in RA? Of course there are, they're mentioned in several of the books. Very good job, and keep up the good work. :P
RoMythe chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
D'aww, this chap shows how difficult it is to show a boy your feeling with him understanding them! Great job on the discussiion and emotions. They're very.. 'them'. :D Wait for more!
Elfpen chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ah! You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you posted this! XD

The whole thing is perfect. I loved all of it, but a few favorite parts were when Cassie called in the two guards to give her an opinion of her dress and Horace got all mad (for absolutely no reason *coughcough*) and also when Horace and Cassie discussed their respective pasts in the garden. :) That was sweet.

And the end of chapter three was just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I like Cassie, don't get me wrong, but Horace is probably the most adorable, hugable teddy bear in the RA series, and the mental picture of him smiling like that made me squee inside.

I like that it is written from Cassie's point of view, too - as you said, it's a nice contrast from 'Majesty'. I think you've portrayed her well, and I, personally, don't think she is too much of a spoiled little princess. Controlling, yes, demanding, maybe, but that's her personality. I think you've done a great job.

I cannot WAIT to see the rest of the chapters!

Update soon, and double kudos!

-Elfpen