Reviews for New Blood
Tamu-chan chapter 10 . 1/12
i didn't expect that will turn this way i'm a bit disappointed :( i wanted them to be vampires...but it's fine anyway i really enjoyed reading your story
Tamu-chan chapter 7 . 1/12
this is gonna be very interesting i'm curious how this will end XD
Tamu-chan chapter 3 . 1/12
jaja Connor is really a scaredy cat XD
Tamu-chan chapter 1 . 1/12
this story is very interesting
The Weaver of Words chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
soooo where'd you get the idea of naming the kid jonathan from? hehe i luved the ending!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Really loving your first chapter, it instantly had me hooked and I'm looking forward to reading what all you have written! :)
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Ahhh I loved this ending, and the Connor bit was great :)! This was a great story!
Caesar Volturi chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Make Connor a snack for Anna well thats what i would do. oh and same as always awsome chapter plz continue!
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Awww I liked the Mary/Quincey thing :) and Connor should be a snack, just sayin :3
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Ooh good chapter :), and if you have writers block just do what I do, it's called a timed journal write. I usually do it for three minutes and all you do is write whatever is on your mind, but you can't stop writing until the 3 minutes is up. (Even if all you are writing is blah blah blah.) It works for me every time :)
ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter!
The Weaver of Words chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
That's so sweet!
The Weaver of Words chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Simon's almost a loser...

AWESOME CHAPTER!
Caesar Volturi chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
awsome story! and just like before plz continue!...for some reason i feel stalkerish and yes i know its weird and that i sound like a complete idiot...dont take that the wrong way...
Cloud Raithwall chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is really good. i honestly didnt think you'd hav this chapter up so soon, i am really glad. about this chapter, i will admit that i'm a little fearful for Dracula because there are three hunters who want his head on a plate and i don't want him to die. i have always disliked the way they portray Dracula as a totally evil monster with no morals or feelings, which i probably why i like him so much. This chapter was good in every sense. I cannot wait for the next chapter. and as for your earlier comment about not wanting to make anybody dislike Simon or Mary, i never did. Not in the movie and i only don't like Quincey because he wants Dracula dead. Until next time...:)