Reviews for A Reunion to Remember
I can't believe I've never reviewed for this story! It is by far the best Dramione reunion fix I've ever read.

-When Fire and Darkness Collide (my pen name can't fit in the "name" section)
This is so cute! I'm really impressed! All the characters seemed truely in character and the story line is definitely unique. I love it!,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) Are you deaf as well as ugly, weasel?!, l don't
think the ferret could have said it any clearer, when he
told you to keep your grubby paws away from his wife..
sakuya1008 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This story is really great. I can't help but laugh because a jealous Draco is really cute. But I can't help but notice the similarity of this story to the story "The Ferret and the Beaver". I'm not saying you copied it or anything maybe he / she copied your idea.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh that was one hell of a reunion! I had thought that Dramione would have reconnected at the reunion but I love the shock they gave everyone there instead. :D

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Loved it!
purplebookworm15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wow love it
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
They gave them more than enough hints. Honestly when Draco said he and his mother were living in Sydney you'd have thought at least someone would have put two and two together. Really funny. good fic.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved how Hermione was a little sassy and Draco wasn't nessasarily "reformed" from the git he was in school. (I mean that in a good way) ;)
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
EUGH i sort of hate ron now, like just because of this. but i do mean that as a compliment cause it means you've written the fic well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
One of the best reunion stories out there.
Red as a Rose01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this. You should consider turning this into a full length story. It would be amazing x
ProudToBeABadger chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was pretty good, and I love the storyline!
However, there were a few grammatical errors, including the confusion of pas and present tenses in some situations.
Just be careful you use the same tense the whole way through.
But otherwise, it was awesome :D
-Badger Xx
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Amazing! I love when there is a protective Draco and a stupid Ron.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013