Reviews for Las Noches High
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 11 . 2/14
So many questions I've been holding off asking but I KNEW it was Renji that gave him trouble at Shinou. I knew it!
SocialReject212 chapter 36 . 6/5/2014
Finally got to read this chapter! Love it and all the interactions. Can't wait to see where this story goes from here :)
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I would just like to inform you that this story is wonderful.

AND THE INTEGRATION OF LITTLE CANON ELEMENTS AND THE BLEACH GAMES WAS BRILLIANT. GOD BLESS YOU.
TrustyFoxy chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
I love it so far. :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
so long as u do another good update like this i'm cool!
CelestialMoon chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
I loved this fic!
cary99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Loved it,awesome
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved it
HikaruWinter chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
AH! Cheza-sama is running away! Fast, my crazed inner selves of doom! Arm yourselves!
Inner1: You got it, boss *picks up chainsaw*
Inner2: Muffin? *raises giant maze*
Inner3: I can smell blood in the air *unseathes katana*
Inner4: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll fill your underwear with itching powder! Mwahahahaha! *shakes scythe*
Inner5: To eviscerate or to not eviscerate, therein my plight *flicks knife*
Inner6: ...isn't she supposed to be the angel or something? And why's the 'devil' a mercifull prankster? *waves around riffle*
Inner7: Don't ask me. -i'm not crazy enough to understad. 2. Thoughts *uncaps atom laser*
Inner2: Mmmm, brownie?
Inner6: That answers that.
Inner4: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Inner1: Her evil laughter is shaking my groove. Make her stop.
Inner3: How exactly is itching powder to the unmentionables mercifull?
Inner6: Oh, believe me. I'm the real pranster here, and I've got easy access to all kinds of pranking genious. Itching powder to the nether regions is childs play.
Inner5: I suddenly fear for my life... how amusing. Oh, well, let it be bloody!
Inner7: I can't decide if she's a sadistic bitch or a masochistic whore. 6, do illuminate me.
Inner2: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
Inner6: What's with 2's food rampage, anyway?
Inner7: You're seriously asking that to ME?
Inner2: Pie?
Hmmm, this is getting slightly out of hand. I better rein in my madness before it spills over... too much.
ALLInners: AWWW! BORING!
... yeah. Reining them in RIGHT now. Awesome chapter, btw! Although, I have to admit, I'm way more happy for the update than usual, so I may be slightly biased as I'm really high on endorphins right now. And sugar. But I'm always high on sugar. But seriously, I saw the update and I was like-
Inner1: And there was much rejoicing.
Inners: WHEEEEEEEE!
...like that, yes. Well done, my inner selves of madness and chaos! Specially you, 1. You're really efficient.
Inner1: It was nothing, boss *bows*
Oh, well. You may begin the hunt.
*all inners perk up and start hunting down Cheza-sama*
You mustn't run when predators are on your trail. Nor fangirls. Fangirls -like me- are just nasty. And sudden movements just spur us on. Just look at my inners. They're usually in the darkest recceses of my mind. But you ran. And they came to the forefront with an unsatiable need to follow you, tie you up and make you write under penalty of toe-tickles. So, yeah. Do not tempt the reviewers, for they shall jump at any chance given *nods sagely* I should know... *trembles*
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 35 . 10/4/2013
Three months?! D: nuuuuu!
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
your doing great!
hope theres more
Guest chapter 34 . 8/31/2013
I really love this story! It's one of the best! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bleach5252
animelover56348 chapter 34 . 7/3/2013
This stories awesome! hope you update again soon!
animelover56348 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Poor kid can't even mastorbate. That's just wrong lol. The suspense is killing me! This story is so freaking good yo and oh how I wanted that dream to be true u hve no idea.
animelover56348 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Tch Grimm better go take care if his shut and protect his berry lol. Syzaels ass is mine, we'll see if he like me shoving those blades up his ass.