Reviews for Missing Scene Slither
Arika chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait to read your new one!
Katy M VT chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
I hope you're still planning on doing that. That would be awesome. I love that epi.
scootersmom chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Great job with your story! I just found it on fanfic and was so excited to see someone writing some new simon and simon fic! such a great show! I really enjoyed your story and agree that the show did not show nearly enough of the repercussions of being given a drug like that!

I hope you write some more stories!
Ecri chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I just found this story and read it straight through. I wanted to thank you for writing it and beg you to continue, and to write more Simon and Simon missing scenes.

I'm a big fan of the show, and you're absolutely right about the show and how the brothers seem to bounce back from things that really should take more time! I've been lurking the internet for years hoping to find a story based on this exact episode and you really did a wonderful job with it. I love the relationship between the brothers and you depicted it wonderfully. Fabulous job. Keep writing and posting!
norineh chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I enjoyed your fan fic. It sounds like you've been busy, but yeah, I think following AJ's recovery would be interesting!
charlieboy chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I could see/feel the panic in A.J.'s eyes...the fear that Rick has, concerned that he won't always be able to be there ... You are doing excellent!
charlieboy chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
LOL Yes! I can picture Rick doing just that to wake A.J. up. Excellent chapter, and yes...Mom is going to KILL Rick for not calling right away.
charlieboy chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Excellent description on what is going on with A.J. Love how you are writing this!
charlieboy chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I love it! I can imagine Rick being just like this, feeling, thinking this way about his brother A.J.
kgar chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Hey, Thanks for the reviews. It is exciting to know someone is reading and enjoying my first attempts at fanfiction. I promise it is almost finished and I am not going to post until I am done. Should be sometime this weekend. Have a great Thanksgiving!
charlieboy chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Wow, this is great! I like how we're able to see/hear Rick's thoughts. I am looking forward to reading more.
charlieboy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
kgar...I just started to seriously watch Simon and Simon the last week or two. Like you, I had forgotten about this gem and now look forward to each episode during the week...as I do not have netflix! lol
Rhesa chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Really enjoying your story. I hope you continue with it and with more missing scenes. I just love the brothers.
Rainey chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
You read my mind! I always wished there would've been a little more in the episode in between AJ's reaction and the next scene in Town's office. This is terrific. I can't wait to read chapter 2.
kgar chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Thanks! Knowing that someone wants to read it helped me get started. I hope you enjoy my writing.