Reviews for Trick or Treat
Sunder the Gold chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Ah. As always, your political/supernatural/whodunnit intrigues are well-worth the time.

I always enjoy your characters, too.
GeshronTyler chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Nice wrap-up
GeshronTyler chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

I hadn't forseen the "hungry ghost" thing, but I suspected that "the mistress done it!" P Is this whole soul/ghost/photon connection your take on the photon energy from the game world, or was this something that came up in the game?
GeshronTyler chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Oh, it looks like we have the dangling thread to unravel this mess. Let's see if my scenario matches up with yours.
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Ryland got his wish, but this would apparently mean that there are several Force-sensitives (latent) whose feelings are manifesting in this way. Perhaps Mrs. Archard herself, as well?
GeshronTyler chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Aha! The former mistress doth protest too much, and is heavier than a duck besides. Guilty! P I figure the "ghost" will be partly some machination of as yet unknown parties, and partly a real supernatural phenomenon. _
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I guess we'll get some clues as to the true nature of the "beast" next chapter? Robert A. Heinlein had an interesting philosophy concerning the concept of morality. Behavior that tended to increase the chances for survival of the human race weighed towards being "moral", as the "morality" of any action could only be made issue of by a species that continued to survive. Poor Lyon, she can't even get a vicarious thrill out of her voyeurism. _

"Ryland, I seem to have acquired the concept of "Ecchi". Ecchi is BAD!" P (Mahoro sneezes somewhere)
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yeah, 30,000 dead in an instant ought to be some kind of locus for a spiritual phenomenon, if the world's "rules" allow something like magic to exist...

I did always love carving pumpkins, the change in atmosphere with a candle in the dark, is just amazing.