Reviews for New begining
Roxas fleur chapter 8 . 1/5
i'd imagine the confession to be more dramatic with her bouts of denial
Roxas fleur chapter 3 . 1/5
aa i can see that. this story needs so much revising. you really need to add the correct punctuation but the grammar is still okay
ktoll9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Very good story. Loved it. 8)
Setsuka e Cain chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
História incrível, linda, fofa e e bem escrita! Amei! D
Elyse chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
It was a nice story - I still think it would be good for you to take a few online english (subject, not language) courses I am sure that it would help improve your writing :)
Elyse chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
Me again. I am truly enjoying this story but still find your writing style to hard to adjust to. For future projects, I recommend taking a creative writing course (there are some fairly inexpensive ones online); it would turn this good story into a great one. :)
Elyse chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
your style of writing is VERY hard to read and adjust to. Its sort of like a script but not well structured with some serious grammatical issues. I hope that the story will be good enough to make up for these issues. I will read a few more chapters before I judge whether or not I can stand reading this unfortunately styled (writing style) piece.
Elyse chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This probably would have been an interesting story but your grammar is something you really need to work on - I could barely get through the first three paragraphs. Good plot, but in desperate need of editing/proof-reading.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I really look forward to the next chapter.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Pretty interesting
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
um...embarrassing... Is it going to be super romance the whole time? I don't want that.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Is Ren lying or do have the past of Ren mixed up? Anyhow I feel so bad for Ren. She is giving him all of these signals, but it doesn't mean a thing.
DreamIdol chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
its an interesting story so far; however, the grammatical errors makes some parts really hard to read without rereading to rephrase the sentence.
tinawinna chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
I really enjoyed your story, thanks for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You really need on your verb tense, it is very disjointed. It is very distracting from the story, I couldn't even finish the first chapter it was to distracting.