Reviews for the girl who became queen
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was simply beautiful!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very sweet fic.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like this take on their future together; it is sweet and plausible. Good job. :)
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Really liked this. Simple, clean. I very mch enjoyed how you made Beast's additude. So many people seem to think that he turned back into a cuddly unicorn rather than a man with a distinctive personality and ten years of animalistic tendencies under his figurative belt. Very much enjoyed that. Also enjoyed the neighboring kingdom thing, just works better into the plot.

But good god you have to fix your title. I accidentally clicked on it. I never ever never never would have clicked on your story in a thousand years, because if you can't Capitalize, I assume you must be illiterate. Your summary could use work too, but dear god please fix that title.

Cute little oneshot. I don't usually care for post movie stuff, but that was nice.

Ginger out.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That's a lovely thought.
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
O-M-G!OoO!

This is just magnificent! usually this must be too much short for my, but for some reason this is just perfect!

however I really would love if you make this in a too-many-chapters-fic (XD)

I just need to tanke you for make me week.

Keep writing
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I like this short little story about Belle coming back to the village. The only nitpick I have is in the fourth paragraph, you wrote "to" instead of "took" when you meant to say "he rarely took his eyes off her."

I've added this to my in-character post-transformation community for stories where the Prince is in character as the Beast.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cute story . it made me go yay

Thanks