Reviews for Twice Bitten : The SortOfSequel to OBTS
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I wish you had continued this! It’s great!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Wish this had continued, these guys were just awesome
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Oh please tell me you are still going to do a sequel?! PLEASE?! We need more Peterpire in our lives! Lol
Fastace2429 chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
So does that mean thay become vampires again? ?
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
I read Once Bitten, Twice Shy a long time ago, I think more than 5 years ago, and it still made me cry. And gave me the same inspiration to write a Vamp/Angel story that I got the first time I read this story. I don't think I ever read this short sequel before though and I am very happy I did. This was wonderful and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this story even if it was so long ago, the affect of your story lives on. Be proud of that 3
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I hope you continue this story :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
It would be so cool to read a prequal of Peter with Gabriel and the brotherhood.
monay9e chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
it!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Ok I’m totally adding the person who asked you to write a “What if they remembered” to my Christmas card list, because that was seriously AWESOME! I would kill to see what would happen if they showed up at the Cullen’s doorstep looking all different, human and young and know everything. Lmao! That would be an awesome one shot! (Or multi chapter, I’m not picky) lol.
Freoborn1980 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Loved this story I cried my eyes out in the last few chapters of OBTS shame you never continued on with this little chapter would have been unreal hopefully one day you continue on with this one and finish your other stories as you are an excellent writer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Come back and write what happens next!
Cynfulme chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I can't wait for more! Bring it!
Nonita chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I have several days rereading all your stories. 3 Thank you very much for sharing with us.
I don't lose my faith that someday you are going to finish Never On My Mind and then you are going to add more chapters to this story...I'll be waiting until then...Faith moves mountains, right?
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Awesome sause!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This made me smile. I loved OBTS, even if it had a bittersweet ending for me. Glad to see they remembered, sometimes when I have intense deja vu, I wonder if it's something similar to this. Although, I had to be boring if it was another lifetime, bc it hits at the most random as shit! Lol