Reviews for Voyage to the Sea
4christlilly5 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
This story is one of my favorites :), i've read other stories of Thomas and Rose, but yours is my favorite :). i can't wait to read more, it's such a beautiful fun story :), i'll read it over and over again too.
titanicfan chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
i cant wait you write more!amazing story
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Liiania chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
I've been reading your story all day! You made my phone died out! HAHA! I love this story, so imaginative!

I hope you continue it!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Hey everyone! thanks for the reviews so far...I hope you're enjoying the story! btw I found a link from a Thomas/Rose fan a while back...I don't think she'd mind if I send it on for you guys to check it out ;) it's called dying dreams... pretty good!

Anyway, ud hopefully soon g2g see ya!

Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
So glad that you finally updated the story. I can't wait to read more!
Ms. Cailin-alainn chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this story, its well written and very captivating...EXCELLENT work!
Alexandria'xx chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Update soon :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutly adore this story! Thomas and Rose are a wonderful couple! I also like how you have incorporated Cinderella into the story. I am very excited for the chapters to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
wow i just started reading this today (which is why I'm reviewing chapter 1) but anyways it is SO good! oh my gosh! you should be proud of this fic :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Please please please write more! I absolutly adore this story!
r.i.p. musictaco chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
I am loving this story, and your portrayal of Thomas too. I was watching Titanic the other day and just realized how he became my favorite character in the movie, even though he was a real person.

Anywho, past that, will we be seeing an update coming our way? I really want to see what happens.
Samantha Rice chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
o plz o plz o plz plz plz update! this is a veryvery good story!
sam fraser chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
sam fraser chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wow you got Thomas andrews spot on! He Talks Like the Real Andrews. He sounds likes him. it Feels like him. And his Charcthrt (Sorry for spelling mistake) sounds like him. I CAN Also image the Real Andrews havig Flashbacks on the actual ship. I Really Like this and I Hope you make up what he thinking In his mind As he was staring at the Painting in the first class smoking romm during the final Moments.