Reviews for Voyage to the Sea
SnowFlake201595 chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Please, please, PLEASE, tell me you plan to continue! I just read every chapter and fell in love with it! If you still need help with ideas, I'm more than willing to offer and suggest!
The3tostitos chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Your story was the one that introduced me to the Thomas/Rose pairing, and I must say, I really like it! You're doing an excellent job, and I hope to see more of your work in the future! On behalf of what should happen, maybe there could be a showdown with Cal, or perhaps Molly could come into the story. Anyways, thank you!
Queenofthenight89 chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
I'm really liking this story, be very interested to see what happens next. Please write some more
Smileyface Devil chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
I mean, so its been like 5 years since you've updated this story... But because its so freaking awesome and adorable, if you'd like to post one more chapter so I can leave this story totally fulfilled, that would make my life!
Really do love this, even if you've forgotten about it!
4christlilly5 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
This story is one of my favorites :), i've read other stories of Thomas and Rose, but yours is my favorite :). i can't wait to read more, it's such a beautiful fun story :), i'll read it over and over again too.
titanicfan chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
i cant wait you write more!amazing story
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Liiania chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
I've been reading your story all day! You made my phone died out! HAHA! I love this story, so imaginative!

I hope you continue it!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Hey everyone! thanks for the reviews so far...I hope you're enjoying the story! btw I found a link from a Thomas/Rose fan a while back...I don't think she'd mind if I send it on for you guys to check it out ;) it's called dying dreams... pretty good!

Anyway, ud hopefully soon g2g see ya!

cq
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
So glad that you finally updated the story. I can't wait to read more!
Snowcrystal-princess chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this story, its well written and very captivating...EXCELLENT work!
Alexandria'xx chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Update soon :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutly adore this story! Thomas and Rose are a wonderful couple! I also like how you have incorporated Cinderella into the story. I am very excited for the chapters to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
wow i just started reading this today (which is why I'm reviewing chapter 1) but anyways it is SO good! oh my gosh! you should be proud of this fic :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Please please please write more! I absolutly adore this story!