Reviews for The New M&Ms
chibi-san chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
o i wants to know wha happens next write more plz plz plz
aznpride chapter 7 . 4/27/2003
I kno this mtie be the weirdest guess im writin in my whole life but since there is a lot of crossover bout it im gonna go 4 it, is the studyin abroad thing bout Hogwarts? Sort of a crossover thing? if it isnt, dont blame me, blame my stupid imagination, great fic by the way
AnimeLover chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
Hey I like the story _ and I hope you make another chapter ok? PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Mia chapter 7 . 3/28/2003
Konnichiwa! I have a half day so I decided to go to library. Haven't read this story for a long time. AH! You left me cliff hanging! I hate it when it happens. Other than that, it's really good. To bad I'm not a great writer like you. .-;
Eden Kwok chapter 3 . 8/3/2002
A great story. Kind of cofusing. :P
aznpride chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
u left it in suspense! how cruel! oh well, hope u make more, i love ur fic by the way
FayeValentine00 chapter 3 . 6/26/2002
update soon! I am digging the story!
FayeValentine00 chapter 2 . 6/26/2002
I am really enjoying the fact that the characters are really IC. Good work and keep writing because I am adding this to my favs!
FayeValentine00 chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
This is the first CCS ficcy I have read but I like your take on it! Good job and I will keep checking it out!
MoonAngel chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hey Dora! Ya know who I am! Anywayz I finally got to read your fic. It's so cute you should write more so I could read it on Sunday. So... I'll talk to ya laterz!
MazeGurL chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hey Dora! Your fic is really good! It's so cute, Sakura and Li have kids. XD Hm... Sakura and Blossoms... lol. Anyway, tell me when you decide to rewrite the second chapter. ~ja
LilSweetCeres 2 lazi to log in chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
Oy... Dora-chan... I dunt get the "Outside Talk" Very confusing... But good fic anywayz! Hope you keep up da good work! And hey. I'm not complimenting ya because I'm ur bestbud. It realli is good! P Wonder what Crystal and Blossom are gonna think about their mission?
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
Write soon~~~~
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Cool! Please continue soon!
keisan chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
Like the story so far, awesome! Please update soon, I wanna know what happens! _ 'Til then, ja ne!