Reviews for Remember Me Kyle
kyle chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
ok suprisingly kyle is my name and my fav charictor omg i got to read more and i understand why kyle would be stupid enough to trust eric i wonder what happens
A person chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Didnt you say earlier on that stan and Kyle were 13 and now it's a year later so their 14 don't you think they are doing things unlike a 14 year old like planning to get married
OsinR chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
okay, I stayed up all night reading all this, the ending made me cry so now I need to get some tissues...so yeah bye
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
OMG! This is the BEST fanfic I've ever read! It was EPIC!

Can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)
blarghffer chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
hated the ending... :(
Honeypot Kitty chapter 22 . 3/25/2011
Hmmmm I want the sequel neow. Kyle can't go on like this!
angelwithabutt chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
:O I nearly cried at this! I don't know why, because I hardly ever cry at things. It's a really good story, and the first one like it that I've read in a while.
Yumiko Koumori chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I cried during the part where Cartman hypnotized Tweek and forced him to help...you know... I seriously did cry because it was soo unexpected! But I loved the plot and I pushed through the story until the end! It took me less than six hours to complete it even though I was at school! Please, keep writing! I look forward to your stories!
Darkslayer18 chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
Well that's a disappointing ending -_-
MidoriUshanka chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
:) Nice story!

Looking forward to the sequel!

Heron
MidoriUshanka chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
I love it.

I've never reviewed it until now, but I just want you to know: I absolutely love it. It made me cry, it made me laugh it made me smile, I LOVE IT!

I literally sat at my computer for about an hour staring at the previous button. There's no next button. Please update soon! I can't manage until Part two is published. Please, I'm begging you.

Your writing is AMAZING and I encourage you to continue! :) Thanks for writing this story! Its wonderful and creative and ... I have no words to describe how badly I want to read Part 2 of Final Moments. I loved every minute of it, (Yes, even through the rape scenes) and can barely stand to cooperate not knowing if Kyle will make it or not! I really hope he doesn't die! Thanks for writing it! Thanks for Everything!

Until then,

Heron
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 21 . 3/6/2011
what going to happen next

is kyle going to wake up
Honeypot Kitty chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
Great chappie! Cartman got most of what he deserved. I just hope Kyle's ok...he will be, right?
Darkslayer18 chapter 21 . 3/1/2011