Reviews for My Girlfriend's Family
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 5/23
Short and sweet! Keep writing!
MaziMe chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Aww! So cute! I hate Kammi, the stupid bitch! What doesn't she understand about LOVE? Anyways, the story has a great flow, impeccable spelling and grammar and it is very sweet. Keep writing amazingly!
P.S. Before I go, I just wanted to recommend my Silentshipping oneshot, Perfection isn't easy, if you have time to read it!
lovemondotrasho chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
This is a good story. I read this in one sitting. And being someone with ADHD...it's not easy for someone to be able to do that. This was adorable on so many levels...however, I thought it was uncalled for Mrs. Wheeler to call Serenity a whore. Joey, I congratualte you on manning up and defending your sister to your mum. Who would've known Mokuba would grow up to be a lecher? The ending was sweet and I loved that little scene with Kaiba and David. It goes to show you that even Seto Kaiba has a heart under all of that ego. *prepares to die and Kaiba attempts to strangle lovemondotrasho for her comment*
Ezzaria26 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
My... god... I... just... excuse me. (runs into a corner to cry before coming back) That was adorable and fluffy and dramatic and hilarious. Drat Kammi. And as far as Mokuba's odd fascination is concerned... I have no comment except laughter.

For a second I was worried they only had one kid. I really wanted them to have more to definitely go against the whole 'never have kids' thing Seto had going. And they did, so huzzah!

I think one of my favorite parts, besides the sonogram part, was Joey telling his kid true love did not instantly mean they had to be together. "No, no, no, no." Poor kid must've been so confused.

Great job.
white pedal chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
This was fantastic! poor Joey and Serenity, their mother is such a bitch, well now because of her awful behavior towards him, her and their families she lost them forever and Serenity and Kaiba lived happily ever after:)
P.O.J.A chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
This story was really lovely from beginning to end! It's a shame that Serenity and Joey lost contact with their mother like that, but such circumstances couldn't have been helped. Still, it was so sweet to see how happy Kaiba was upon seeing the sonogram of their baby despite being angry at her pregnancy initially, and I'm glad they got their happily ever after in the end _

It's such a shame the story couldn't have gone on longer, I was quite enjoying the read lol. Nonetheless, it was a great fic, keep up the wonderful work C.u.P.c.A.k.E!

Oh btw, you haven't changed the story's progress from "in-progress" to "complete". Just thought I'd let you know least you get flooded with story alerts for the fic, unless that was your intention lol.

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
*whine* Aw, I wanted to see how Seto dealt with her mood swings... Particularly her violent ones, as some pregnant women do tend to have. It was a good story!
N.ikki.B.ella chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Hey! Just finished reading the story! I thought it was great! The epilogue was a little rushed, but still it had a sweet ending. I hope to read more from you!
Bet-sama chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
ohh so sweet! its already finished! i love this couple! so i hope you write another good storyyyy!
midnightblue08 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
i love happy endings hehehehehe
Rangerfan58 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
nice i can't wait for the finale this is a great story
Sitka chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Just started reading this story. It's really good! So glad that Seto is okay with having a baby. Can't wait to read more.
Sakura Trees chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
This story is simply beautiful.

I really enjoyed this story.

Please continue. :)