Reviews for Accidents Happen
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Good story, keep it up :)
Em1lyFr0st chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
YOU MADE MY DAY WITH THE DANE COOK JOKE AT THE VERY BEGINNING.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I adore this already. I can't WAIT to read the rest.
paintballadict9 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
power of music man! gotta love it. good chapter.
Princess of the Knight chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Kind of sad to see it end. I wish there was more to it, really. Oh well, glad you wrote it. Thought it was cute and Demyx was very "adorkable" haha.

Luddles chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
*SQUEAL* This was the perfect ending! I really love this fanfic so much! It's a pairing we don't hear about a lot, but you pulled it off fantastically. Everyone was in-character and the story was so amazingly sweet!

...I'm almost sad it was over, but the ending was just so good...
Luddles chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Awwww, that was so cute I just about melted...

...I can't think of much more to say.

Cinnamon on vegetables would be really, really odd. Where did Demyx's brain even think of that? Or yours, I suppose.
Princess of the Knight chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Oh how i wait for an update all the time for this story. I LOVE it. I just live the goofiness in Demyx and his little rants he has as he tells his story. I think the song was sweet too. I can't wait for more.

Luddles chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Waugh! Axel!

I'm really glad that he's turning over a new leaf, though. Also, I was wondering when more serious business would happen... I was really freaked out about him, though!

Hope he does end up getting set up with someone, now that would be funny to watch...read...
Princess of the Knight chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I like how the story seems to be more about Demyx's life rather than a complete romance story with so much drama it could be a soap opera. I love it.

Princess of the Knight chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
YAY IT WAS ZACK! Honestly, I am not a Aerith/Zack fan at all and I was so happy when you made Demyx punch him. I don't mind Zack either but I just don't see him and Aerith as a couple. I loved this chapter!

Luddles chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I KNEW IT! I SOOO KNEW IT! I have thought since she first mentioned her ex that it would be Zack, lol. Haha! I personally love Zack... not as much as Demyx though, but he was a total jerk in this. So go Demyx for hitting him!

Muahahaha, I can't believe I was right!
Princess of the Knight chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
I liked the No reservations reference because I like to cook. I loves the fluff. Can't wait for more.
Luddles chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Muahaha, Demyx, just give up, you know you like chick flicks deep down inside.

Another great chapter, and I love the idea of Aerith having a rooftop garden!
Luddles chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I personally liked your random Demyx and Axel and Roxas conversations. They're so funny... I have always thought those three would be really good friends, so I loved this chapter!

And yeah, I think that Axel is totally ADHD.

Woot! Can't wait for more