Reviews for The Treachery of Saruman
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 3/13
OMG! Apparently I've never found this story before! Elrond is one of my favorite characters and I love a little hurt/comfort! Can't wait to read more!
Freddie23 chapter 13 . 2/24
I've had this in my favourite list for ages and finally got round to reading it and I'm very glad I did. Excellent story very well written.
Starla Furan Aristelle chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Hi:) I know it has been like 11 years since you finished this story, and might not even see this review, but anyway I would like to say it has been written very well, and is one of the few extremely well-written Lord of the Rings Fanfictions out there. So..yeah..I loved the whole story throughout :)
silmelinde chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Lovely story. I've enjoyed it.
Anonomous chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
Well-written. I liked the twist about Gil-Galad, that was very fun.
silverleaf chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Congratulations on a completely original fic. I enjoyed reading it, and hope your ploybunnies come up with more!
seeing-spots chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Oh, man! This is great!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
luv it!
Blue Pirate chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
*huffs* You still haven't answered my question about Saruman and what he wanted with Elrond. Ah, well, I still thank you for the past hour and a half of good reading. Thanks!
Blue Pirate chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
*squeals* YAY! You did the fight see very well, by the way. I enjoyed it. Hee. Elrond fainted. *huggles them all* One complaint though-it's too short! What happens with Saruman? I assume he found out about Vilya. Or maybe he just needed the Lord of Imladris for something? Ah, well, I will finish reading.
Blue Pirate chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
Y-yes. . .yes, yes, YES! HE DIDN'T ESCAPE! HAHAHAHAHA! Er, I mean, NO-O-O-O-O! Poor Elrond! But then again. . . HA! Beautiful! And there are still a few more chapters. . . Bye!
Blue Pirate chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
YAY! AUism! I LOVE messing with the the real storyline! Gil-galad! *squeezes him to near-death* Yet another elf I love! You wonderful, wonderful person! I feel kind of bad for him though, seeing as he has missed three thousand years of his foster-son's life. I absolutely love that line of Glor's: "I'm glad you're not dead." So cute!
Blue Pirate chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Poor Elrond. I just took the Physical Fitness test not too long ago to at least vaguely remember the burning you get in your legs from running for a long time when you are not used to it. *sigh* Poor Elrond. And the mystery man with Glor? Well, cliffies don't work as well when you don't have to *wait* for the chapter. They are so much fun to do because of all the "angry" reviews you get from readers.
Blue Pirate chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
*clutches Elrond* My poor El! Nasty, nasty, wonderful, horrible, incredible author! But I thought Elves had more stamina than that? *shrugs* Once again, I dunno. I LOVE IT ANYWAYS!
Blue Pirate chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
AW-W-W-W-W-W! *cuddles Glor* I will save you!

So nice. I love the descriptions and so forth. One thing I'd like to point out, though.

I do not know where it is written-sorry-but I have always thought that elves were immune to extreme temperatures-exceptions being half-elves. MAYBE. They feel the heat and cold, but not in the same way we do. They are not bothered by it as we are.

I dunno. Maybe not, though *shrug* I liked Glorfindel nearly freezing to death anyway!