Reviews for Stargazing
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Pease update I find Alfred very cute when he's with Russia *heart*
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
:C

Why u no update? This makes me a very sad person...especially since i kinda like this story...
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
aw, cute, but, is it discontinued, please tell me no, it's really interesting! cute polite Alfred :)
Readers-Section chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
D'awwwwww, Amnesiac!Alfred is so CUTE! And Ivan. As always. My cute little creepy personification (who is not mine and not little, either). Honhonhon, do I detect a smidgeom of FrUK in there? I love that you're using actual names for the stars and little detais like Sirius' dogs. It's just cool. And this needs to be updated, it's fantastic.
Sushi Sensei chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
awesome story hope u continue it ;D
EmeraldGlee chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
You have a nice idea running here. It would be nice to see more of what you have in store...having such a good start and all.
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I like the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Prosecutie chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
THIS. STORY.

Amnesia!Alfred is so cute! ;A; And I tend to dislike England, so I was laughing at how America got scared as soon as he was mentioned, when Alfred was with Ivan. SO CUTE Can I take him home? ;u; Please?

Update relatively soon? ;u; (i luv this story)
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
;A; write moar pleez!
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i love you for using Astral names! thank you! Yay astronomy!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Amnesiac Alfred is so cute! I wish he would be nicer tonArthur though, and technically Arthur IS his father. Or at least the person who raised him. Ivan made me crack up, he's really funny with his evil plotting and then just changing his mind because Alfred called him nice. It was so cute when he put his coat on him and then picked him up! It was adorable and I cooed. I love the little wishing star. She's cute and trys so hard. She's a kid though so she's BOUND to make mistakes. XD Sirius's panic made me laugh. "Dont panic, it'd not like it'll cause an international crisis or anything." Oh god I love this story.
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
happy holidays! I finally read this fic!

Oh man Ivan became friends with Alfred and everyone else is mmm...

lol at Iggy telling Al to go to his room. For some reason Al in Ivan's coat is cute3 .

Oh man but this is a mess...be careful on what you wish for indeed.

Funny if Kiku introduce him to otakuness goodness
Ice Demon Meru chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Very nice. Ivan and Kiku were cute. Can't wait for the next chapter
RandomPerson chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! Awww but poor Arthur! But Ivan you got a FRIEND! YAAAAAY I love this fic plz keep writing! :3
Becky chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
O.O this is hilarious AND well-written. awesome plot. when I read the description I was sortof apprehensive because stories like this usually fail bit this is great. everything about it is awesome :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »