Reviews for Stargazing
booping the snoot chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Alfred,,,, Alfred pls,,,,,,,, Alfred you need to word stuff correctly,,,,,,,,,, d u d e
Yasmine chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
You have no idea how obsessed and jubilant I have become over this one fic, only to realize it is a seven year old I completed work. SEVEN YEARS OLD! You probably have no intention of finishing, but I want to tell you it was a very original and well written story.
BlackNoblesse chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
MORE~ MORE~ Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Meh Meh guh! I need more of this story IT'S SO GORGEOUS BUT IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOREVER! Actually this is like my 10th time reading this story and I still love it but's not finished
LetsTravelDaWorld chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
*cries* its so beautiful and intriguing but hasn't been updated in foreverheartbreaks*
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Pease update I find Alfred very cute when he's with Russia~ *heart*
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 10/9/2011

Why u no update? This makes me a very sad person...especially since i kinda like this story...
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
aw, cute, but, is it discontinued, please tell me no, it's really interesting! cute polite Alfred :)
Readers-Section chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
D'awwwwww, Amnesiac!Alfred is so CUTE! And Ivan. As always. My cute little creepy personification (who is not mine and not little, either). Honhonhon, do I detect a smidgeom of FrUK in there? I love that you're using actual names for the stars and little detais like Sirius' dogs. It's just cool. And this needs to be updated, it's fantastic.
Sushi Sensei chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
awesome story hope u continue it ;D
EmeraldGlee chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
You have a nice idea running here. It would be nice to see more of what you have in store...having such a good start and all.
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I like the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Prosecutie chapter 4 . 12/26/2010

Amnesia!Alfred is so cute! ;A; And I tend to dislike England, so I was laughing at how America got scared as soon as he was mentioned, when Alfred was with Ivan. SO CUTE~ Can I take him home? ;u; Please?

Update relatively soon? ;u; (i luv this story)
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
;A; write moar pleez~!
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i love you for using Astral names! thank you! Yay astronomy!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »