Reviews for Bienvenue a les Catacombes
Dreaming Of Vampires chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Ooh so good! You should make this into a full story. I'd love to know what else happens.
R.M chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is extremely well-written. I loved the ending, with his name. I like the idea that, when so few people know his name, sharing it with someone is a rather intimate act. And the line about the clitoris, the "only a woman" part? Perfect. I feel like that really is the kind of thought Erik would have!
You do get really purple prose-y at times though, which is something you may want to work on.
Wappa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
0.0 Dude. Youre like the best writer ever!
EnigmaAngel337 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was breathtakingly beautiful, and HOT! I love how you conveyed their inexperience, yet they were both so far from sexually innocent in their own way. And when Annabelle was telling Erik everything she wanted to do with him, I lost it! That was so erotic, and so sensual. It was beautiful. Wonderful, amazing fic! This is going on my favorites for sure!
skelanimaldiego chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this! _ I could feel the passion between the two very well. It's very detailed and I enjoyed reading it! Great Job!
phantommistress chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved this i thought it was absolutely beautiful. I really wish you would make this into a series. I loved it the raw and sexual tension between the two characters. Awesome...I enjoyed it and hope to see more of your writing in the future.

I remain your obedient reviewer,

P.M
BriBee1991 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved it :D
Shelbyjean chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
you wrote exactly what i wanted to happen it was so AMAZING ;)
PetrraPan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was wonderfully written. I'd never given a thought about these two being together, but the way the story went, it seemed quite natural.

Beautiful prose. :]