Reviews for Once Upon A Fairy Tail
Please please please update! This fanfiction is absolutely amazing, and I really hope that you intend on updating sometime. :D
MidnightWolverine chapter 36 . 2/16
I noticed a spelling error in Ch. 36. I don't even know if your reading this, but I thought I should point it out for future readers. Regan is actually supposed to be Regen. I thank you for reading this review. You did, after all, just spent a total of 15 to unknown seconds of your life ..

Thank you once again.

Btw, love the oc and the characters' interesting past in general.
YUNOUPDATE chapter 93 . 2/3
You know that moment, when you don't want to be that author who doesn't finish their story and just leaves it on a big ass cliffhanger? Well you just became that author. YOU'VE BEEN THAT AUTHOR FOR A DAMN YEAR
InvisibleA chapter 93 . 7/9/2015
Bear chapter 93 . 7/7/2015
I love this story! I really hope you continue because that is one hell of a cliff hanger! Plus she just has to get with Laxus..bah! The suspense :D
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
I like it...that is all I have to say...
pinkdoughnuts chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Yeah in supernatural it's Azazel.
Proud you chose this name.
simpleliza27 chapter 62 . 5/6/2015
The feels .•(Δ)•.
Fern chapter 93 . 2/21/2015
Why do characters always yell out the names of their attacks before they perform them? If I was fighting against an opponent who did that, I'd know what was coming every time, and thus know what I'd be dealing with.
It puzzles me.
Guest chapter 92 . 11/30/2014
Hello, i dont know if you still check this or not, but i did want to say that i love your story! I understand that you may have had some sort of reason to stop ir pause in updated, but if you do still update it would be greatly appreciated! Oh and sorry for no name but i dont have an account so not really an option! Lol well like i said, love the story, if you can please continue to update if not...oh well. Bye!
KnightWriterRLK chapter 60 . 10/6/2014
This is an excellent story. I love it.
GalaxyMusic chapter 92 . 7/7/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ( and the romance! )
Nova Del chapter 92 . 6/16/2014
I want Laxus and Vannessa :( and I adore this story, I really Cant wait for the next chapters. I am so happy that I isnt crammed into 24 chapters, but detailed into 92. Keep writing please. Its a really good story.
EllieIsOdd chapter 92 . 6/10/2014
I can not express how much I love this, you just awesome! Wish I had that talent you have! Keep up the awesome work!
mk chapter 92 . 5/18/2014
When you gonna update? I'm loving this story so far and can't wait to read the rest, I also can't wait for Vannessa to beat the $hit outta Valentine and for Laxus to ducking admit his feelings already, I mean jeez how long is that man gonna leave the poor girl hang in? Kiss then proceed to kick ass.