Reviews for Once Upon A Fairy Tail
InvisibleA chapter 93 . 7/9
Bear chapter 93 . 7/7
I love this story! I really hope you continue because that is one hell of a cliff hanger! Plus she just has to get with Laxus..bah! The suspense :D
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 6/23
I like it...that is all I have to say...
pinkdoughnuts chapter 15 . 5/19
Yeah in supernatural it's Azazel.
Proud you chose this name.
simpleliza27 chapter 62 . 5/6
The feels .•(Δ)•.
Fern chapter 93 . 2/21
Why do characters always yell out the names of their attacks before they perform them? If I was fighting against an opponent who did that, I'd know what was coming every time, and thus know what I'd be dealing with.
It puzzles me.
Guest chapter 92 . 11/30/2014
Hello, i dont know if you still check this or not, but i did want to say that i love your story! I understand that you may have had some sort of reason to stop ir pause in updated, but if you do still update it would be greatly appreciated! Oh and sorry for no name but i dont have an account so not really an option! Lol well like i said, love the story, if you can please continue to update if not...oh well. Bye!
KnightWriterRLK chapter 60 . 10/6/2014
This is an excellent story. I love it.
GalaxyMusic chapter 92 . 7/7/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ( and the romance! )
Nova Del chapter 92 . 6/16/2014
I want Laxus and Vannessa :( and I adore this story, I really Cant wait for the next chapters. I am so happy that I isnt crammed into 24 chapters, but detailed into 92. Keep writing please. Its a really good story.
A Blue Cosmic Pen chapter 92 . 6/10/2014
I can not express how much I love this, you just awesome! Wish I had that talent you have! Keep up the awesome work!
mk chapter 92 . 5/18/2014
When you gonna update? I'm loving this story so far and can't wait to read the rest, I also can't wait for Vannessa to beat the $hit outta Valentine and for Laxus to ducking admit his feelings already, I mean jeez how long is that man gonna leave the poor girl hang in? Kiss then proceed to kick ass.
LaxusDreyar chapter 48 . 5/10/2014
An awesome Story really
It's cool you give the attacks also german
I just want to say you something because german is my mother language:
Schwarz Schwert isn't correct it means "schwarzes Schwert"
Colors and adjectives have endings
Male form is mostly -er and ceminine is -e
LG Laxus
ZingyHall chapter 92 . 5/6/2014
Love this story... though it gets kinda annoying that Laxus always comes and saves her T_T... update soon!
Guest chapter 92 . 1/14/2014
Please please please update! Totally awesome! :):):):):):):):):)