Reviews for Once Upon A Fairy Tail
Please please please update! Totally awesome! :):):):):):):):):)
AmeOnnaNia chapter 92 . 11/17/2013
Update soon! Love this story!
AliceLaw chapter 92 . 9/25/2013
Oh time for some good fights! I look forward to it! And some romance too, yay x3
Otherwise, good chapter. It is still a pleasure to read you :)
cbstormx chapter 92 . 9/21/2013
Hi, I'm a new reader... I know... kind of late aren't I? But, I really like your story and I am looking forward to the next chapter! :)
amazed fan chapter 91 . 9/17/2013
Please do an epilouge i wanna know wgat happens after, i wanna read the happily ever after onegai
mickey chapter 91 . 8/16/2013
i was waiting for this! lols anyways please update!:)))
AliceLaw chapter 91 . 8/14/2013
Oh, the end was badass. Nice guys
I'm glad you updated, I love this story! :D
See you!
MrsGooglyBear chapter 91 . 8/11/2013
YAY! Awesome chapter! Really great and I'm excited for the next. :3
Kitsunekit75 chapter 91 . 8/9/2013
YAY LAXUS! Finally getting his head out of his ass and saving the day, along with the gang of Fairy Tail! XD Please update soon, i love this story and want to read more of it!
lek99 chapter 90 . 7/31/2013
It's consider "OBESSED" if you finish all 90 chapters in less then one day. Which I am! LUV U!3
Meerkat Moka chapter 90 . 7/3/2013
I am absolutely in LOVE with this story! I love how Vanessa can go from innocent girl to 'I'm going to mind fuck you so bad you won't be able to sleep for ninety years.'
I hope to see Laxus back soon!
snowcloud8 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
If you want to think about it, in a funny sort of way, Azael or Ezel is dutch for "ass" X3 Funny how things work out. Maybe that's where the dutch word came from...
baby423 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You should continue with the story I really enjoyed it :) it would be sad for you to not end the story :'((
Sooo please continue it :D
meromerein chapter 90 . 6/8/2013
Ooooh I've been reading, and I think I like it! I can't wait for the next chappy
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 90 . 5/19/2013
w Love it. Thank's for continuing it, nya! Good luck for your next semester!