Reviews for Three Ways Sherlock Conformed to His Stereotype
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
"Burn the stage down" Hopefully not literally, but one never knows with Sherlock Holmes.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Good points about the Victorian look
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
love!
True Texan chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I think I would faint dead away if one of my friends handed me a Stradivarius.
Loved the story!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awesome!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is so adorable, thank you!
ArianaRocker chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
A Stradivarius... for FIFTEEN QUID! WHO DOES THAT! I...

I used to play the violin, but oh my god... a Stradivarius... fifteen quid... the shock Sherlock must have been in! XD

Anyways, I love this story!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
"He would burn the stage down."
Is it bad that I pictured flames rather than wild applause?

Thank you for posting ) The story of the violin was especially lovely - I don't think I've read a fic where John finds one of the Stradivari for Sherlock.
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Well it's not like Sherlock has any choice at all, is it! Still, the image of an infant with a pipe in its mouth is rather disturbing xD
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Are we going to get a play within a play? "Could be...dangerously funny?" I'm sorry, I promise I'll try to stick to reading only...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Lovely story. i can actually imagine Sherlock getting a part in a play. he is pretty good at acting when he wants to be. Nice job, very enjoyable
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
The Stard for 15 quid reminded me of something - my friend's grandpa used to play the violin when he was younger - but he retired, and since no one else in his family could play the violin, it was placed, in it's case, in a cellar, along with stuff like an old sleigh or a woven basket. One night, there was a break-in. The burglars were looking for anything valuable, but since they couldn't find anything, they tried searching around various hiding places. And then... they found the cellar. Care to guess what they stole?

... the old sleigh and the basket. Cheers.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning that little anecdote. I liked your story in general, very nice (after you've just read something from the Tragedy tag). I could just imagine Benny with the pipe :heart:

- Cherry
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Good story.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful job. Made me want to hug them both. :)
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*giggle* I like it. Thanks for writing.