Reviews for Favorite Colors
cinemascope08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Nicely done. Some words were repetitive, but I liked it still the same.

Do another one! Please.
SallySeashells chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow that was a great lemon scene for being your first. I need a cold shower. lol.

Anyway, I loved it!
Viola Midnight chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
HOT!SEXY! ZUTARA! WOO! One of best stories I've read in a while. Please write more Zutara smutty fics, there are never enough. Excellent writing, loved the modern AU setting and the flashbacks of college. Idea of Agni Corp very good as well. You write very well, building of a lot of sexual tension. Again, well done. Keep writing!

Zutara Forever

-Viola x
IrisWestAllen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this story is amazing!
PenguinCharagin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG! "I still don't see what there is about me that could be compared to a fire flake," ... OMG! So funny! Awesome! At a first attempt lemon, totally. beast.! I just LOVE how you incorporate humor with love! Not cheesy, but... Omg, awesome! Ya know, I am your BIGGEST fan! I truly believe if you chose to have a career in writing... Well you'd be a National Best Seller! Just.. I'm in awe!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
For a first attempt at a lemon, it was a really good attempt. I gotta say it's the first AU that I've read from the Avatar universe and actually enjoyed, despite it being a one-shot story. Very nice use of descriptive language, and the plot about the favourite colours was really well thought out and translated smoothly. Katara really did have a blue and white obsession there, and I must admit you did good in having Zuko state that he had no favourite colour, but change his mind in the end when he began to admire his wife and the many colours that make her beautiful. The ending line, "Red is my favourite colour" was the perfect touch to it all, great job with that!

Overall it was a really nice story, you did a great job with it, keep it up.

P.O.J.A _
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This actually made me blush! You are an amazing writer! You are right, Zuzu IS sexy! I want a Zuko too :(

Peace out.
moaaa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aw, this was too cute. Katara would go off on a rant about his 'favorite color' and I fully blieve it would lead to..this, lol.

ShadowMistress98 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG that was awesome for your first lemon! It was hot! And the color idea was great! Keep up the awesome work!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was so awesome and kinky! Using a "favorite colors" as a theme (for lack of a better word) was great! :D
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
oh my..

that was intense..

i actually blushed while reading the fic..

chana chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i was sooooooo omg embrassing i even feel embrassed for katara omg i was laughing

and giggling because i was soo embarrassed! but soooo sweet how they are together

ps go zutara!
Aipom4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You know, this would have made a good story! I would love to read more about how Katara and Zuko met!
SmexyZukoFan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oooh, damn! That was hot! I can't believe this was your first attempt at a lemon! It was just so damn good and very well written! I love your AU stories! And I like how you incorporated the color thing. That was nice! Love it!
LyssaLa chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Zuko is the perfect mix between cute and sexxaaayy. Oh damn. That was good! You didn't suck at all :D I loved how you led up to it with a nice and cute story. I don't know if its cause I'm a girl but I like stories to go with my lemons. XD. And I would have never guessed this was your first shot (no pun intended lmao) at a lemon because it was fabulous!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »