Reviews for An Army of Angels Stands In Our Way
enchantedstarlight chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Cute. A bit odd, but definitely a cute idea. Looking forward to more.
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I think this is a really interesting idea. I don't necessarily think that Ginny would ever commit suicide - I think she would always face down her problems, probably a little recklessly - but the way that this was built up makes it believable, I think.

The writing was overall very good (the only problem I saw was in the line "Malfoy, you've bugged me since the last seven years and you don't even remember who I am?". It should be for, not since the way you've written the rest of the sentence). Overwise, it was very competently and elegantly written, and the dialogue flows and is believable.

Well done, and keep writing!
DarkLord667 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
It looks like a solid beginning to a story. War changes people, and not always for the better, so it nice to see a fic exploring some of those darker avenues. I look forward to what is to come. However, my one suggestion would be to add a bit more descriptions and slow down the piece a bit. It felt like it was speeding a bit. Overall, though, good job.
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yay for a DG shipper! Just sayin... :)

Anyway, this is intriguing, to say the least. I'm not sure how in character they both are at this point, especially Ginny. But she's really drunk, so I suppose that's not something that can be judged at this point, is it? But anyway, I can see an interesting relationship forming between the two of them. I'm curious to how you're going to handle the rest of this story, so I do hope you stick around and finish it!
LadyTaiyo chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I like this concept a great deal, in reality not everyone would live happily ever after, so your twist on life after Hogwarts has some entertaining possibilities and I'm eager to see where you go with it.

In particular there is something very grown up and realistic about Draco and Ginny's dialogue. I also adore the wit in your writing, I feel like I'm actually watching a romantic comedy.

My only criticism is that you may want to add a little more description to things like surroundings to help ensure the story doesn't feel rushed.
whatisfake chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Very very funny.

Make me remember one of my favorite movie: Groundhog day

Please do try to finish it. It would be a shame if such a good one is uncompleted
HedwigBlack chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I honestly love this idea. I love drunk Ginny and how he doesn't recognize her at first. I can totally see it and I think it's great that they get thrown together. Ending up in a Muggle hospital is a great twist and then making the pact to do it together is great. Definitely going to be following this one Good job!
KQ chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really like the idea of making a Draco/Ginny based on Anjaana Anjaani :D

Are you going to make the reasons for committing suicide the same as in the movie? (e.g. the Ministry has fallen because of Draco, Harry has cheated on Ginny with... someone?)

Please do update soon.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This was very good in a almost morbidly funny sort of way. I liked Ginny's comments in the first chapter- 'what does one do on a suicide bridge? Dance? Ice skate?" (something like that). That was funny :) And now I want to read more, because I want to know why they're so bent on killing themselves in the first place! Oh, and I liked the title, too :) Good job, and I'm definitly alerting this! :)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is a fascinating start to the fic. It makes millions of questions run around in my head, such as why is Ginny jumping? and why is Draco there? I enjoyed the characterisations of Draco and Ginny, I feel you have them spot on. Overall, well done. This is well written and well crafted.

-Princess Ducky
aiden.c chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I don't often read Draco/Ginny, but I must say that this seems much different (in a good way, I promise!) than other pieces. It's such an interesting idea, one that stirs a lot of curiosity in me: why do they both want to die? What is the post-war backstory that led them to the bridge? I'm intrigued! I am also loving the way that you're writing Draco and Ginny, and the underlying mix of hostility and codependency in their relationship. Keep it up!

Looking forward to more,

Sadie
Radical.2 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Please update soon, this is totally awesome! How are they gonna die- no wait, are they going to die? Please update soon!
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow, this was really awesome and just amazing! The plot is really awesome, and I really wanna know what happens next so I'll read the next chapter! Keep writing!
handschuhmaus chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
It is humor, but kind of dark humor...

I'm presuming that they won't actually be able to kill themselves, considering the title-I dearly hope not.

This chapter is missing a word, I think, in the first sentence, where it says mysterious 's-like place, and therefore part of the meaning of that sentence is lost on me.

Escaping from a hospital...

-handschuhmaus, here from HPFC Review Tag.
TheDigiZoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
wow, wered you get that idea? very interesting! kinds short tho. keep it up!