Reviews for Tattoo
othiara chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Teehee. Wonderful!
EmpireX chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
An orobourus (did I spell that right? lol)! Just like Agent Scully! *loves* Personally, I think this fic needs a sequel... :-D
tempusborealis chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think their relationship is a little too platonic at this point for those sorts of overtures, but in after a year or so? Oh yes. I loved their little private interlude at the end. I want to see this!
azem chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'm new to Haven fic and just caught up on all your lovely short fics. Each one is like a perfect little jewel. I am so impressed with your writing and your insights into these characters. You've really captured Haven's special tone and feel as well.

And thanks for helping promote the Save Haven petition - looks like it worked!
minniemouse550 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Is that the same tattoo scully got in x-files? because she "didn't have a desk" (she had cancer and was sort of freaking out)
nitetales chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
continue this story please. I love it so far.
azem chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great story! Loved it, loved it, loved it. Your dialogue & characterizations are spot-on perfect, and the UST (hopefully soon to be resolved ST!) was smokin'. Please, please write a follow-up!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That is the perfect tatoo for Parker. The season finale was really good, but I'd like to have seen your ending there. That would have made it perfect.
Haven-addict chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMG! (i don't normaly say that. It's a little too cheerleaderish but u got me saying it). I absolutely love this, like all the others. It's amazing and hot and funny. Do you think you could continue *wink, wink*. I'm dying to know where that tattoo is.