Reviews for To Tread A Path That Few Have Trod
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
moonshadow427 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This wa the BEST Sweeney todd fic I've read so far! I love all if your works and u can't wait to read all the others!
Erica Lovett chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
OK, I'm crying already. And I NEED to find out what's going to happen! You are absoloutely brilliant at cliffhangers. I will finish as soon as is physically possible!

Erica
CadyD chapter 40 . 5/15/2011
((Wait, first off, anyone who hasn't read the entire story shouldn't read this review. Spoilers.))

Okay, this one was as well great. Just like the first! Seriously, I read both stories (all 40 chapters) without taking a really long break in between. Never did that before O.o so, I can safely say both were incredibly interesting. There were stories with fewer chapters that I'd take breaks on, but I just needed to keep reading this, and non-stop! Guess I sorta impressed myself with that, heh...

Anyway, as I was reading Chapter 38 of this story, something suddenly occurred to me. I find it funny that, when Joey first ever laid her eyes on Sweeney in, "Life Is For The Alive, Not Dead", she was terrified of him (not for a very long period of time though). And, when he came to casually sit by her here in this story, she simply goes, "Not you again."

That made me laugh xD and when she good-naturedly punches him, (which is for the second time already so far since they've known eachother, she just didn't draw blood this time :D) and knowing for a fact that he wasn't going to do anything that might've been a step too far afterwards (and we all know what Sweeney Todd's 'step too far' consists of, don't we?). But eh, the first punch she threw wasn't exactly as good-natured...

At the same time, I find this pretty moving. They seemed to have learned off eachother, and of course, have become great people for it (or greatER, if anything). I like the way you did that though. Just feeling I needed to point that out from my own point of view, even if it was what you were already aiming for when writing it. xD

The ending to this was, indeed, surprisingly sweet. I confidently took a shot in the dark in thinking that that wasn't the last Amy was going to see of Sweeney on Chapter 37, though the playground scene almost had me on the verge of tears again. xD Hmm..perhaps something is wrong with me. I'm starting to frighten myself a bit.

I was pretty sure that he'd show up again at the ending, but I didn't actually expect him to listen to Joey and stay there for a little while. That pleasantly surprised me, in fact. That was...nice of him. :3 I guess he sorta found himself loving Amy the same way he did Joey.

Very nice, all in all. I love this story, and the ending was very satisfying, and peaceful.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 40 . 2/12/2011
Oh my goodness how I've missed fanfiction! Well I haven't been on in a while because I've been busy with school and I just wanted to tell you that this was the first story i clicked into when I had free time tonight!

What a great ending!

Oh man, I love how you tie your stories together! When Sweeney mentioned his neice Amy my eyes got teary!

I wouldn't mind a third story at all! And I'm excited to go and read all the new stories you've posted since I've been gone!

See you in the next reveiw!
HockeyKid6622 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow! You are really good at writing and getting people to feel what your characters are feeling. I love it! Great job! One thing you can improve on is saying who's talking because that got a little confusing but other than that great job! :D
Nellie Potter chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
There might be a third one?Yay! I honestly loved loved loved this chapter, but hated the fact that it was the last chapter! This was one of the best fanfictions that I've read. Great Work!
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
AHHH! A LAST CHAPTER! At least it was a good ending. You don't know how many times I've read stories that start out amazing and end , Please, Please make a third one!
18483628162729262 chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
I really like how you combined the character from your other story, even if it was only Sweeney mentioning it... And please make a third story it would be amazing, as all of yours are :)
xBadxRomancesx chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
Aww! So sweet. Joey really needed a hug. Can't wait for the rest.
Undergargle chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
Hey :)

I love it, as always :D. Aww the ending is so sweet, and yes! Please please write a third one! I don't know what else to say, just this was a great story and you should be proud :D. I'm quite sad it's over now... :(.

PS, I'm sorry I've been slow with the chapter of WH,SR but I simply haven't been in a writing mood- I'll get it to you as soon as possible :).
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 39 . 1/30/2011
he apologized. that means a lot. Once you finish this story, you should do a third one :D except then sweeney'd be, like, 200 years old...just an idea, cos I can't get enough of this story
xBadxRomancesx chapter 39 . 1/30/2011
How lovely and sweet! Almost felt like I was in the same room, haha!
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 38 . 1/29/2011
aw, another dysfunctional father-daughter moment! *Gasp* the 'next' button is gone! THERE'S NO MORE CHAPTERS! I ran out of chapters, guess that means I can't bug you with more reviews. the story's not done, is it? There's no 'complete' label.
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 33 . 1/29/2011
Don't trust the murderer, Amy! Noooo!