Reviews for Reach
mokamon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Love it.

All of it was just...mind blowing! The emotions Shiki felt and went through as she grow up were amazingly told and nicely portrayed Job well done
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I can't think of anything constructive to say, other than maybe you'd wanna call this fic "Special." Great story!
BrDPirateMan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
The way your prose flows is outstanding. Breaking up Shiki's life into different segments gives the reader a surprisingly thorough insight into her past. With such clarity, we know how Shiki thinks she's special, how she gradually thinks she's not the moment Eri comes into her life. It was a splendidly written story, very beautifully described. I wish I could write stories like that! Reading this made my day. You are going in my Favourites. I give this a 5/5.
Shiki fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
') I feel what shiki feels. .ever. I really like the way you describe her feelings.

Maybe you can write more,but in different character D

good job writing this!
Moogle-the-Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love it when people do something regarding Shiki's past, since a lot of it is already set up in-game (unlike Joshua's, for example) and much of the fic's quality rests with the ability of the writer to express her pent-up emotions.

You have done that beautifully. I'm impressed. :D