Reviews for Please, Tell Me
This was so cute!
tierrayaoi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
so awesome
sekhoya990 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Aaawwww, this was really cute and so freaking sexy, it'll go directly to my favs :D
801 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
liked it
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love your writing style and the way you arrange your words. It's truly a gift for my eyes. 3 Very nice story, and very sexy too!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
love it
Yaoi fangurl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Dang that was intense I think that was one of the best fanfic writings I have seen you described everything so well lol :)

-yaoi fangurl
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Niiiiiiiice XD

LUVED IT!
DumpsterCat69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Fucking, adorable.

Perfect lemon, perfect plot. love it.
XxchibiholicxX chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awwwww!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww that was soo cute, but the story is just like the original. I suppose it doesn't matter though, the way you described it was much better. kudos to you and keep up the marvelous work.
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT! I really did! I read it with a friend of mine and we couldn't stop screaming and squealing and just laughing our asses off! I really liked what you did here! Are you a yaoi fangirl? If you are, then you just have to read Angel's Of Mine by yours truly! And please review! ARIGATOU for the great read!

-yaoi10
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I liiiiike thiiiis.

I absolutely love how you write! Both the fluff AND the lemon. :3 So nice! I really like how you portray Misaki and Usagi. Especially Usagi's eyes. :D And it amazingly doesn't sound cheesy when you call him an angel.

I'm very much looking forward to more of your fics. :D
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
very very good. and very very hot. :D