Reviews for Big Gay Beard
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/10
It'd be hilarious if Finn had been gay on the show
guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
anymore follow up chapters on this? was it that Quinn is the one who's gay and finn is the beard?
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I found this hilarious -Rachel's perspective was wonderfully oblivious. Her steamrollering over Finn was just perfect. Very nice work.
Pupppy chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
oh my god! it's like 2:30am and I had to try not to laugh 'cause my parents are in the next room!

please write a sequel! :D
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
LOL! :)
you make me laugh out loud! (at work!)
bad person
super good writer! :)
congratulations!
SiennaKnight chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this so much. I think my face is going to split in half because of how much I'm grinning. This was so funny. And then the bit at the end. Gosh. Love this. Thanks for writing and have a brilliant day!
Mrs Lexie Callios chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is the fic i always read when i need a good laugh(: I've read it like a million times.
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Lol funny
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hahahaha great story. Sucks to be Finn.
bluefire73 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awesome! any chance for a sequel? this is awesome.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Quinn might have to hug her the next time she saw her.

"Okay, you know what? Girls are mean. I'm not talking to them anymore," Finn grouched.

Quinn could not resist. "So you've decided to come out, then?"

A grin split her lips and her two cohorts were now snorting behind their hands. If Finn were a cartoon character, steam would've come out his ears. He threw up his hands, disentangling himself awkwardly from the bench, and stormed out in a huff.

"Girls!" he bellowed.

The blonde snickered as she turned back to her pudding, but a petite brunette sitting a few tables away caught her eye. As soon as Rachel tore her worried eyes from Finn's retreating form, Quinn grinned at her, and the singer hesitantly smiled back.

If Rachel only knew how ironically funny that really was, Quinn mused.

LMAO AWWW POOR FINN :)
SigBerry chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
The weirdest thing happened to me with this fic. When I re-watched the first season, I actually thought this was on the show. I suppose your fic is that good.

I love it.
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Lol awesome! This made me smiled.
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 5/4/2011