Reviews for Purpose
Tatterrag Blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Brilliant. Nuff said. (bows)
Technorganic Nerd chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I teared up once I finished reading this. Not that I have much experience with this sort of dilemma, but it spoke to me flawlessly.
Your style of writing, the characters, everything about this story is stunning. The fact that it doesn't actually take place in the Transformers universe is a creative path to take.
The young boy's choice to give away his toy to the two children is a brave sacrifice for one his age. I admire the fact that he considers Prime to be his hero (which, in fact, many people in real life do). My sympathy was directed towards him and his family, who weren't living in a real home, until the mother got a job and a house.
This work of art is gorgeous and should be recognized by the entire Transformers community. I'm grateful for you posting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful... *Tear*
Hazmaster00 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This...Was fantastic. The big guy really mean's alot to...all of us really. Fav'd, no question.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
;_; That was beautiful.
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Absolutely brilliant. I'm not a Transformers fan in any sense, but this was incredibly poignant. Well done.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Call me a bleeding heart or too sensitive, but I literally teared up when reading this. Bravo, man, bravo.
Nanya chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That's what... *Sniffle* He was to all of us in the 80s.

He was our father figure that we watched and adored growing up.

Most excellent.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love this story. Short, with a real punch, and a take on the 'bots that's unique in the fandom. Optimus would be proud.
Hippo'sAmoeba chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
He is not a toy, but similar to a spirit. Great story!
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
When I was a child I never had a particular attachment to my Optimus. He was one of many. I knew he was the leader, the strongest, the bravest. My childish whims did not see what you see here. I was not so fortunate. I see now. You have brought tears to my eyes.

Thank You.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
nice
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It's amazing what a simple, silly work of fiction can do for a person, isn't it?
Anodythe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*sniff-sniff* Beautiful!
Prizm chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
With all the garbage on this site about Optimus and other charcters, this was really nice to see. Awesome fic.