Reviews for Sick Day
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Heh...Reika had managed to tame the stubborn beast that is Yamaki XP. Bit too mushy at some parts, but otherwise it was very well written.

And it looks like Yamaki was about to repay the favor XD.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
We need more Yamaki/Reika fics! You nailed his character on the head- come to think of it, I could picture myself like that, never wanting to take a sick day- I'm really a bit like him as far as that goes.
taichi rules chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
bravo! _ what a sweet fic...
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
KAWAII! I loved it! I meant to review earlier, but I forgot! This is cute, cute, cute! Keep writing these adorable and well-written stories!
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Absolutely adorable.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
*giggles* very cute. Loved the twist at the end.
gamegirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I knew she'd get sick at the end! So cute. They're so right for each other.
NinjaZeo10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hilarious in all the right places. Just enough suggestive hints too.
RocketGirl3052 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I really liked that story! You should defenetly write more Yamaki/Reika fics.
Shiranai chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
That was so wonderful! Yamako and Reika are such great characters, no matter what people say. I have to write a fic about them later, but I'm already working on four things at once! *sigh*
Lady Dragon Daiken Priestess chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
This was so cute! Getting over being sick myself...*grin* adds special significance! Excellent!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Aww! This was so sweet! Poor Yamaki _
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Oh! I love this fic! Write more please! Actually, I think you've inspired me to write my own Yamaki/Reika!
12808 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
*face scrunches up with the fluffiness of it all* AAWWWW! That was so cute! _ He's so glompable!... um .;; How 'bout giving it a go at s'more Yamaka fics? We kinda need thoseā€¦ .
Devidramon chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
That was great, and sweet. I didn't think a fluffy Yamaki story was possible.