Reviews for Nerima!: Magistra Nelly Magi
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
What kind of double standard is this? It's only creepy when negi is female?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This looks interesting. Please continue. :)
Penis chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I want it to be about comparing erect penises in front of a little girl.
MAG chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Chao is actually a male name forget what it means thou
webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
...wow. Even better than I expected.
yoloz23 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
nice chapter, mate. i liked it.
DCreed chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Hiya! I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to see Kota-kun! (I actually haven't read all of this story yet. -_-' So long...not that that's a bad thing!)
Xoroth chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
An amazing story so far. Admittedly, my favorite parts so far have been the Everett arc due to the action but since this is kind of a retelling it mirrors my own overall interest in the Negima series. Keep up the good work.
StargazerAika chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story! I love the new perspective from opposite genders...lols. Please continue with the story! _

I can't wait to see what you come up with when they make Nelly/Negi take those age changing pills.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
I've been reading through the whole story all day (and I plan to finish), but I have one quick complaint that I want to voice before I forget. There are way too many references to America and American pop culture. Maybe you've done more research than I have, but I'm not entirely sure that American drinks and snacks are as prevalent in Japan as they are in America. Plus the Bio-Dome reference, the Yakety Sax joke, and several others.

That's really my only complaint, as I'm enjoying everything else. The references are always funny, but I'm just not sure they really make sense given that Negima takes place in Japan.

I would also like to commend you on making Asuma so awesome. I have a strong dislike for Asuna, but I haven't had a single problem with your version!
Writing bunny chapter 25 . 6/23/2012
Good chapter.

I like the character stuff. You manage the gender swap well. I wonder how are you going to deal with some of the more challenging characters. Especially I can't wait to see female Jack Rakan.
Writing bunny chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
Good chapter. I loved the guesses at the end. I'd like to see the guys' faces once they realize everything was correct.
Writing bunny chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
Good chapter. I liked how the adults here are actually doing something. I liked Milly's talk with the principal.

But did no-one hear about breaking curses with the blood of the caster's relative?
Writing bunny chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Good chapter. I really like Everett.
Writing bunny chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Good chapter. I like that you're diverging from the manga. It makes the reading more interesting.