Reviews for Nerima!: Magistra Nelly Magi
SleepTight chapter 1 . 11/14
This is beautiful. I wouldn't have minded this being the original manga, or at least a spinoff. Seriously, this was amazing.
Cyberchao X chapter 25 . 2/13
This seems like a weird place to have left off.
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 2/13
You changed the nickname? Well, okay... didn't think that was necessary, but it works.
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 2/13
...Oh. That's right, Konoka was on one of those arranged dates at the time. Heh...this should be interesting.
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 2/11
Yeah, I recognized Disgaea right away. Pretty easy to flip, too. I love all the references-there was a Problem Sleuth one a few chapters back. Good stuff.
Cyberchao X chapter 14 . 2/11
Regarding the gender-flipping of historical people or changing their importance to history: it is now my headcanon that in the Nerima world, Hillary Clinton was elected president in 1992 and her husband Bill made a failed bid at the Democratic nomination in 2008. I think this is funnier than actually genderflipping them.
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 2/11
Ha, yeah, I noticed that even real-world people are getting flipped here. I cracked up at the "Minister of Finance" gag.
Cyberchao X chapter 10 . 2/11
Wolves, eh? Damnit, now I want to just skip past all this early stuff and get to Kotaro's debut. Fem!Kotaro sounds adorable.
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 2/11
Ha, nicely done. I didn't realize there was a rhythmic gymnastics component of male gymnastics.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 2/11
Hmmm... fair enough. That works.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 2/11
Oh, come on, even when they aren't literally doing it, guys are always doing that anyway.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 2/11
Yeah, some of these things are gonna be pretty tough.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
What kind of double standard is this? It's only creepy when negi is female?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This looks interesting. Please continue. :)
Penis chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I want it to be about comparing erect penises in front of a little girl.