Reviews for Cell Phones & Red Lace
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I want more! :-D EEEEPP!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Incredible story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
X-MJ-X chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow this was absolutely incredible, I seriously loved it. Loved tentative Hotch throwing caution to the wind and just taking Emily that was pure deliciousness. This was just too sexy and so hot. Please say you're going to write more?

Love Michelle xx
izzy95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
What a nice story to tell the kids about their first kiss! :D Just kidding, I like this story! Wonderfully written, good job! ;)
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
0.0 wow...if this was mechanical I can't wait for you to become unmechanical! All I go to say is I love the smutty smut smutness of it! :D (ponders a moment before getting up and leaving room and mumbling under breath) I gotta download that song...OH HONEY! I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!
History05 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story!
Miara Makisan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
VERY GOOD.
Celina79 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMG, that was freaking hot and sexy and just totally amazing!

Please write more smutty Stories!:))
Rolfy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Sooo Hot! :P
SussiRay chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
YAY!

Wow! That was SO awesome! Loved it! It was so cute and sweet and funny and hot. Great job! Very very good smut...

Now... stop doing home work and write me another :)
1719162 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Well done.

Tracia

ilovetvalot
phoebe9509 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
GAG ME! Strauss naked would kill ANYONES mood! haha! Great freaking job girl! I loved it! I love the image of drool hanging out of his mouth! Classic! Mechanical my ass! That was...WOW! And that was your first smutty story? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WRITE MORE! It rocked! You rock! I think I'm going to save this baby and come back and read it over and over and over again...and now I have a goal to own a house with a window that I can have my own Hotch against! AWESOME JOB! :D And thanks for the shout out...muah! :)