Reviews for Breath
SheabeePrime chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Hmm, maybe how katara's breath on aang before they were in a relationship drove him crazy, and how he felt about it.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
really cute short story
KataraYue chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This is so amazing I was even tearing up...ok ok i was crying
Tai Ru Kaerisato chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awesome
alter kicara aang fan chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
cool toucb with the song i wish they or aang can sing it
Aleyvas22 chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
YEAH! Poor New Parents! I'm sure they'll get to be alone eventually :D Very cute chapter!
swalgren chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
I love it im so glad you posted another story.
KrystalFruit22 chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Oh wow, I LOVE this. The second person narration is kind of jarring at first, but when you get used to it, it really adds something extra to the interaction between Aang and Katara. Please keep going :)
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Of course I caught the breath references! Lol, this was a perfect description of what I always imagined those first few months of having a baby would be like. Great job!
Kaleokiekie chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Aww.. That chapter was absolutely perfect :)
Love Struck Teenagers chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Aaawww sooo cute! Especially baby Tenzin. I really thought if Katara had a girl, she'd name her after her mom, Kya. Anyway, great chapter. I'll be waiting 4 further chapters.
gretlcascade chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
That may have been the cutesy famy scene I have ever read. Well done.
Leonor 'Ner chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Damn it... I'm crying little a baby *sobs and then smiles*

That was so beautiful. I have no words to describe how amazing and perfect this was.

Once again, thank you, Penny, for this amazing chapter _
momo as gyatso chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
When they said the name Tenzin I squeaked with delight. Finally, someone uses the name they are going to use in A:LoK! That made my day!
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Awww! I really want to know if the baby will be an air bender or a water bender...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »