Reviews for What do you know: The other side
SexiiFoxii chapter 23 . 3/13
Are you gonna update or what coz this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished!
WriteMeALife chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
I really like this story, in fact I like a lot of your stories ( I'm a fan of KakaFemNaru). Anyways I hope you update a bunch of them soon. :)
buunyguest chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
aww sweet chapter.
do they all have parts of kyuubi in them now? won't they be in more danger from the village and the outside?
hope uzu wakes up soon.
so glad you updated again..great chapter.
and i know this is me just being a pain, since you did update and all but...it seems that chapter 22-23 could have just been one chapter not two since they are not very big.
but thats me just wanting more and mroe of the story.
can't wait for more. (though the great thing about all your naruto stories is that we can read them over and over and never get bored...your work is that great)
Bunnyguest chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Ahh your bad with an update. Been a while but so worth the wait. Aww poor kakashi. Such a funny scene where he walks in on lee. Hope uzu gets better soon. Will gaara go back to suna? Hope uzu kisses kakashi soon to freak him ouy. Update soon
Mcnitra chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
lol

yes mess with Kakashi!

Will uzu place a genjutsu on her to change her appearance?
Kisa chapter 28 . 8/31/2012
Ooooh O.O I wonder what kinda evil thing they are going to do to mind fuck kakashi.
Bast14 chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
Oh Please update soon I really want to see them messing with kakashi
kisa chapter 28 . 6/7/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE! FOR PITY'S SAKE PLEASE UPDATE ALL OF YOUR OLDER NARUTO STORIES FROM '09 AND UP! I have read them multiple times and am desperate to know how each of them turns out. Your stories are currently the only real source of entertainment that i have had for last month and I have found that your the only fanfic writer that seems to write naruto stories the way I like them to be told. So please take pity on me and start updating your older naruto stories that you haven't touched in a while.
MyFavorites chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
Don't let stupid bastards get to you, if they don't like your stories then they can pretty much f off. I love your stories, they are what got me interested in the Naruro verse to begin with though I have to say I like your stories better than canon.
Prescripto13 chapter 28 . 4/30/2011
Now is not the time, Kiba! Now is not the time . . .

Kakashi's already on edge, considering recent events. Kiba's really pushing it with such a suggestion; his situational awareness appears to be lacking.

Fireworks next chapter? I wouldn't be surprised!

A good read, Kitsune.
Daughter of the Black chapter 28 . 4/30/2011
aww, Neji is a sweetheart. Quite possibly my favorite moment from this chapter.

More soon please? I will do anything... even steal Kakashi's masks... hehe i'm just that determined.
librarycat9 chapter 28 . 4/30/2011
lol
calypso tchaka chapter 27 . 2/8/2011
I got worried a little in the middle there, but you managed to save it spectacularly. With the two last chapters (26 and 27) you regained my attention, which got lost with the whole "sakura/lee/uzu" thing. Hope you can work on this story again sometime, it's starting to get interesting again. Though the pace makes me think that you plan to make it a long one. :)

What will they change? Saru doesn't seem so clueless at all (something to be expected from a kage), Madara already made an appearance but what about Orochimaru? I'm curious how you plan to spin this story without letting it go out of control.

In any case, thanks for sharing this story. So far it's entertaining. :) x
calypso tchaka chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Mwhahahaha! Oohh...that was so good! Wonderful chapter, reaaally good story so far. I love the interaction Saru had with the kids and Konahamaru! :P How utterly hilarious! "cut the crap, brat!" indeed HAHAHA! Oh joy, seriously good, thank you. xx
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Kakashi is SO screwed. XD I don't know if I want to read the next chapter or not for fear of dying over Kakashi's embarrassment... Or will the 'kids' actually fall for it? :\

WRITE MORE SOON!