Reviews for Two by Two
CassiWinchester chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
I liked it...a few questions. One, if JJ and Hotch could hear each other thru the walls, wouldn't Hotch have known JJ was getting hurt? And wouldn't they have tried to help each other?
Two. This isn't a question. Even in captivity, unless Hotch and JJ were restrained in some way, they would have fought back. That's what they were trained to do. Don't belive me, watch episode '200'
Three (Back to the questions) this is a good story line, you could've drawn it out for SO much longer and probably gotten a heck of a lot more FAVs/Follows/Reviews, and more experience.
Christiangirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Great story/great chapter! I'm really glad that Hotch and JJ were rescued by the BAU team before the evil rat-bastard Jacobson could finish off our heroes! Morgan should have pulled both of Henry Jacobson's arms out the sockets, broke both of them and proceed to beat him to death with them! That would learn him!
Christiangirl chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! It really looks like the team will be able to catch this crazed and very dangerous PD secretary, Henry Jacobson really soon, at least I certainly hope that is the case! GO BAU TEAM!
Christiangirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! I really hope that monster Henry Jacobson gets what's coming to his sorry hide, and I certainly hope that the Millsbury, New Jersey Police Department and the BAU team tans his hide, but good! I just really hope the team will arrive on time to save Hotch and JJ!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! I certainly hope that Henry Jacobson gets what he's got coming to him! He's an evil rat, a coward, if you will. I just hope the BAU team will be able to get to Hotch and JJ before that Jacobson creature harms them any further!
Christiangirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! Do I detect a great twist in this story? Could it be someone who is working for the local police department? I'm definitely rooting for the BAU team to rescue Hotch and JJ really soon!
Christiangirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! I'm so glad that the BAU team have been updated as to what could have happened to Hotch and JJ! This may be the lead that the BAU team needs in order to locate their comrades! I'm really hoping that Hotch and JJ will be located as soon as possible!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! I really feel bad for JJ and Hotch! I certainly hope that Hotch and JJ will be rescued by the BAU team before it's too late!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter! I really hope that the team will be able to find JJ and the Boss Man before it's too late! I'm wondering what the motivations of this unsub in regards to the kidnapping and ultimate murders of all those law enforcement officials? That should prove to be very interesting! Great job!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Great start to what promises to be a great story! I certainly hope that Hotch and JJ will be rescued by the team really soon!
Morgan Keezy chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I enjoyed not only the ending but the whole story, think it was built together in a good way. The clues and the end made sense. Thanks and good luck on next one!
Morgan Keezy chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Gah! I'm glad I'm ready when the story is completed. I want to know the end...
Morgan Keezy chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Getting more and more interested in knowing why the unsub does what he do. But i wont cheat...
Morgan Keezy chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Like that there are lots of interactions, makes it "alive" but there is one thing I don't get. When Garcia says Boss man, thats Hotch right? But Junior G-man, isn't that Reid? Maybe a mistake made when writing, easily done, otherwise I would love to learn something new. Thank you for a good story so far!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013