Reviews for Wild as the West
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
I love it
charlottecrandal chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I am loving this story! However, there is one little thing that (I would like to mention. Contractions and homophones seem to be giving you a problem.
They're, as in they are, "They're going to town,"replacing the space and the "a" with an apostrophe.
There, as in "Over there the sun will set." It relates to a location.
Their, as in "Their car is silver." It means that they possess the car.
You have done similar boo-boos with other contractions.
Nevertheless, I am really enjoying your imaginative tale. I realize that you finished this lovely story a long time ago, but I couldn't help myself. It's the teacher in me.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I have seen this story many times and never stop to even read the summary. I could not find any decent twilight fanfiction anymore and decided to give this a chance. I love this story already. I could kick myself for passing it up so many times.
tululah chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Thanks for an enjoyable and well written story.
twimima7 chapter 41 . 8/13/2014
I love this story too. Thank you for writing it. thank you for their happiness and children. Happy tears.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
Beautifully done. Thank you and great chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
What a wonderful idea having a double wedding, with all their family united The Swan's, Whitlock ,and Cullen's.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Beautiful setting for a marriage proposal. I can just picture it. I love water falls. Finally he got what he waited for to make his life a happy ever after.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I'm glad Mike and Eric is gone but I hope James survives the gunshot wound. This chapter is so intense and I was nervous for all of them.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
That Newton, I hope he gets what's coming to him. Why wasn't Edward watching out for her and thank goodness for her brother James.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
She has a temper and he can be a block head but all is well at the ranch.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Esme and Carlisle is a blessing to this family and visa versa. Great chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Yay! Mike got his walking papers and a bonus kick from Edward. James let Mike know he can't talk trash about his baby sister too. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I would have kicked Mike Newton in the groin. Dumb and stupid as usual Mike has to be born in a barn. Hope Edward puts him in his place. He must have been spying on them and is jealous.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Finally he's come to his sense and is gonna give it a try. Bella is very happy of the outcome with the cat.