Reviews for Wild as the West
I have seen this story many times and never stop to even read the summary. I could not find any decent twilight fanfiction anymore and decided to give this a chance. I love this story already. I could kick myself for passing it up so many times.
tululah chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Thanks for an enjoyable and well written story.
twimima7 chapter 41 . 8/13/2014
I love this story too. Thank you for writing it. thank you for their happiness and children. Happy tears.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
Beautifully done. Thank you and great chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
What a wonderful idea having a double wedding, with all their family united The Swan's, Whitlock ,and Cullen's.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Beautiful setting for a marriage proposal. I can just picture it. I love water falls. Finally he got what he waited for to make his life a happy ever after.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I'm glad Mike and Eric is gone but I hope James survives the gunshot wound. This chapter is so intense and I was nervous for all of them.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
That Newton, I hope he gets what's coming to him. Why wasn't Edward watching out for her and thank goodness for her brother James.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
She has a temper and he can be a block head but all is well at the ranch.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Esme and Carlisle is a blessing to this family and visa versa. Great chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Yay! Mike got his walking papers and a bonus kick from Edward. James let Mike know he can't talk trash about his baby sister too. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I would have kicked Mike Newton in the groin. Dumb and stupid as usual Mike has to be born in a barn. Hope Edward puts him in his place. He must have been spying on them and is jealous.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Finally he's come to his sense and is gonna give it a try. Bella is very happy of the outcome with the cat.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I know it is hard for Bella to work as a servant for her keep and to make sure James is comfortable with his job. It must be hard for her and she is willing to do it as she also has a place to stay. I hope things settle down with Edward making her feel like she should not be there and scare her into leaving.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Double Jerkward! Poor Bella, I bet she wished she was in town istead at the ranch with James.