Reviews for Wild as the West
Sarita Maria chapter 41 . 8/17/2017
I know it has been awhile since you finished this story, but I had to let you know. I love your writing, the way the story and characters fit into the setting and flow is wonderful. I reread the story as it has been on my mind and I wanted to thank you for sharing it.
Cecily chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
Uh, what happened to the girl that Mike knocked unconscious.
Cecily chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
I enjoy this James, we seldom see a nice James in stories.
Cecily chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
Damn, he could have at least let Bella finish eating.
jk chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
"talking shit" I'm pretty sure they didn't say that back then...too bad you didn't do any research before writing this so it would be authentic ...
jk chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
soooo you have him be a emotional retard...then have him say hes been with women...so hes not a emotional retard? he acts like hes never been attracted to a woman and we know that's not true...how about you just have him be indifferent...wouldn't that be better? instead of him acting like a 13 year old boy seeing a girl for the first time
jk chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
wow, this is really fucking stupid. Edwards a emotional retard? that's the plot? really? In a time like that, and in the west death came often so its confusing why you would have Edward act like that. That whole...oh I will just put my "wall" up so she cant get it thing is pretty immature for someone his age...and in a the time hes in really weird.
jk chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
bella shouldn't have a attitude like that in that day and age...she can take care of herself? ya not likely
jk chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
19 is pretty old not to be married back then
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
I love it
charlottecrandal chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I am loving this story! However, there is one little thing that (I would like to mention. Contractions and homophones seem to be giving you a problem.
They're, as in they are, "They're going to town,"replacing the space and the "a" with an apostrophe.
There, as in "Over there the sun will set." It relates to a location.
Their, as in "Their car is silver." It means that they possess the car.
You have done similar boo-boos with other contractions.
Nevertheless, I am really enjoying your imaginative tale. I realize that you finished this lovely story a long time ago, but I couldn't help myself. It's the teacher in me.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I have seen this story many times and never stop to even read the summary. I could not find any decent twilight fanfiction anymore and decided to give this a chance. I love this story already. I could kick myself for passing it up so many times.
tululah chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Thanks for an enjoyable and well written story.
twimima7 chapter 41 . 8/13/2014
I love this story too. Thank you for writing it. thank you for their happiness and children. Happy tears.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
Beautifully done. Thank you and great chapter.