Reviews for Control
Casey chapter 4 . 2/11
Plz write more
beccalovesbumblebee chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
It would be awesome if you continued :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Love your story can't Waite to read more
PrincessAnime8 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I would love it if you continued!
Supergirlprime chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I am loving this story!
chipupull chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I really love your story ! It is so cute and the feels ! Oh god my feels ! /
cold kagome chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
AWWWWE SAMMY IS AWEOSME... LOVE HOW HE TAKE CARE OF HIS BROTHER AND NOT FREAKING OUT THAT HE BOCOMING BIGGER.. O,O

LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
cold kagome chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
OMG DEAN WANT MEAT OMG..O,O
cold kagome chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
AWWWWE. LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT
anon chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Awwww! Sam climbing up on Dean and going to sleep. Too cute.
Darkaina chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
i love this fic, i read it twice, I can imagine a giant size Dean, where did the boys get the barn though, or did i miss that part- is it abandoned or is the owner going to pop in on them. that was a cute scene Sammy laying on Dean's chest drifting to sleep- while his brother holds him...(So cute! i' m gushing now) will i can't wait to read chapter five, and how evil is Dean going to get? will he remember Sam, will his protective instincts gear up?

And how is Sam going to protect Dean, will Dean eat any humans? since he likes raw meat? and will the scene be graffic? (so i don't know how to spell)
nej47 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
That meat thing is gonna get out of control-i'm so worried for Dean! But I'm so happy Sam is taking care of him, even going out to sleep, er, on him, heh. Aww boys. Another great chapter. PLEASE update soon! I need this story like I need air!
PeaceJoJo chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Aww! What a great chapter ending to read before I go to sleep. :) Nice job with the raw meat and the boys' reactions to it! And I love that Dean ate the pasta even though it tasted bad to him. Hopefully he can keep that up, but I have a feeling he won't at some point.

By the way, I would have reviewed sooner, but I got distracted while I was reading. Can't wait for more! :)
anon chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
You know this whole Dean with cravings thing is coming at a just perfect time after the preview for next week! More!
nej47 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Yay to more hugs! Another great chapter. I'm glad they found another place to stay, especially since I'm sure he has a lot of growing to do yet. I'm worried about his temper though...must be the giant in him coming out. More soon, please!