Reviews for Mine
halfboy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Short, sweet, sexy - I love. :)
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love the description in this piece, you do a wonderful job bringing across Gillian's emotions. I can truly feel her pain. And such a sweet ending. This line was beautiful: "For once she was happy to let him read her, and the look he gave her when he realised the truth of her words was intoxicating." Fantastic!
Wewilldream chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Loved it so much! This needs to happen. Monday should come quicker! ;) Love the passion between them.
sarahdude chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! That was brilliant, I love the way you put Gillian in charge!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
After the last episode I kinda hoped Cal would get trapped somewhere til he came to his senses!

But happy belated anniversary:)
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I want that to happen in the show. That's all.

That was great! ;)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
intense line:

"no words formed except his name, choked out as a sob."

lovely line:

"they continued to flirt without words"

nice lil story, very the implied happy ending.
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I too am quite pissed at Cal for being such a jackass. I mean really... Ugh, jerk! I'm hoping tomorrow's episode doesn't make me more angry.

But that's neither here nor there - great fic, as always! Happy ficversary to US! ; )
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is really great - it captures so much emotion in a minimal amount of words, it's perfect. I would be in heaven if this or something along these lines actually happened b/c I'm so pissed about what a jackass Cal was in 3.01!

Anyways, congrats on the ficiversary! :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I have heard how disappointing cals behaviour is towards Gillian in the third series. I am in uk and a big a fan but can't view the third series until sky air it in the new year. You guys are so lucky. Thanks for this taster. :)
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I really wish this would be what the episode is like.

That's all I wanna see then.

It's perfect.
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
The first "wow" - a year of fic writing. Full of completely wonderful fics. Congratulations!

The second "wow" - honestly, this little piece was so good. Starting with the title. Brilliant. Once again, you've managed to capture so many feelings in so few words. Gillian's previous anger, her current agony, her love for Cal, his love for her.. I could actually feel all of it. I also like how you wrote that Gillian didn't know why she had chosen that moment. As much as I'd love (and die watching) some sappy, incredibly cliche moment, sometimes I think the two of them could perhaps find themselves at that next step with barely any thought. They would just suddenly go from here to there.

I could go on about it. I really enjoyed this. It's probably because I'm so mad at Cal, and he and Gillian were just so perfect in this. Anyways, I'm really glad you posted it. A favorite for sure.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Congrats on your 'ficiversary'!

I hope they get over the rift from In the Red. I doubt the writers would let it happen quite like your fic but I sure as heck enjoyed it. Again, thanks for sharing!
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Happy "Ficiversary", just sayin'! LOL

Congrats on the year of fic writing. Loved this story! I'm still pretty ticked at Cal too. Thanks for sharing your 'versary with us with this wonderful story!
Village Hall chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
How could something that you wrote not be great?

This was such a cute story; thanks so much for sharing! I especially liked that they were in a fight before this happened - gives us some hope for the future.