Reviews for Hush
Gosh the details and descriptions and comparisons are breathtaking! The angst in it makes me want to just shake them! I do wish you would've continued, but who knows in the future? :)
ImaginaryArtist17 chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this more with each reading, simply fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
While I think it was one of the best writings I've ever seen, I only read complete fics, and it wasn't nice to read tbc at the end. You really shouldn't do that... But good job! (:
Mieke Chen chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hello fishwrites, I love your story "Hush" and I'd like to translate it into chinese if that's ok with you. I'll post it .com. Thank you so much!
AnarchistMongoose chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my god What. Just. What. That was really confusing and I still don't really usenet stand but oh my it was just so beautiful and well written and amazing and wow. WOW. Um. Sorry for ranting a bit there but I just waned to let you know how much I absolutely LOVED that. Just, thank you so much.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh i cant wait for more! Update soon please!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
SO so amazing.
I need the ending so bad.
I love this story.
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Holy crap. So good. I just can't even comprehend how amazing this is. Okay, quick question, but it says "tbc" at the bottom but then you've marked it as complete? Are you actually done with this (please say no, please say no, please say no) or is it just in hiatus? Please write more! I love this so much!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG. Your writing is just... nrgh. Love it so much.

Inception naturally has that whole 'messig with your mind' thing going on, but you've taken it one step further, and all your Inception stories are lovely.

Love it. 3
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Brilliant, pure and simple. I love how you built on the world of the film and played on the emotions of the characters. I'm secretly a huge fan of angst. But be kind to your readers, and revisit this story, please.
Kanikan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
amazing story... the 'tbc' at the end, will there be a second part?
Ulaire chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my...that was very confusing...yet at the same time I understand it...hmm go figure...
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
O.o what a mind trip. Arthur went really nuts didn't he? I really want to read more of this and find out how it ends.
sunny-rain chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow, this is one of the best Inception fics I've read! I love the plot, the details, the wonderful characterization- will there be more? I can't wait!
cry you mercy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Good LORD this is AMAZING. Note the capital letters, because they are VERY important. Your attention to detail is phenomenal, and I can't count the number of times your writing gave me chills and stomach somersaults.

That said...to be continued? TO BE CONTINUED? HOW DARE YOU! In the nicest way possible, of course. I would not want to anger anyone so talented ;)