Reviews for Pasha's Lullaby
Buttmuffin chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
This was so beautiful I cried.
Unamerican chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
omg its over that sucks but all good things come to an end and this was an awesome chapter short and sweet
Virgil Chadwick chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
So... I've been reading this, and it's fantastic.

But I really have to ask; are Hikaru's uncles a Sesame Street reference?
LaurAmourFromOz chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
I have realy enjoyed this story thanks so much for writing it it has been awsowme.
IchigoPudding chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Aaw, so cute x
moonyazu9 chapter 20 . 2/23/2011
D'awww, what a lovely ending, sweet pea! I loved how you tied Chekov-chan to his mama and his lover at the same time.

I think this is your best completed story thus far, dahling. As I said before your writing style has really evolved and flourished in the last few years and it is wonderful to read that evolutionary writing from you. Fantastic job, my darling daughter! Mama Zuzu loves you!
IchigoPudding chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
Cutee :)
moonyazu9 chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
D'awwwwww! ScottyChekov love! 3 x10,000
moonyazu9 chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
D'awwww! Mama Uhura just wants her little Chekov-chan to be safe. XD Bring on the lovey-dovey-zura!
Unamerican chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
omg that was funny the whole condom thing at the end i would have been so jealous if my friend did that
IchigoPudding chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Glee reference! :D

Aaaw :3
IchigoPudding chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
M'aawww :O
IchigoPudding chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Aaaaaww, damn them to hell.

But He said I Love You :OO
IchigoPudding chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
Cute :3
moonyazu9 chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Ohhhh, so Cupcake didn't injure Chekov-chan in this story. Got it.

D'awwwww, you finally got Scotty and Chekov-chan together! Huzzah! The way Scotty was beside Chekov-chan in the hospital, holding his hand, kinda made me think of Frodo and Sam in a good way. Squee!

Also, is the fact that Uhura sometimes goes a bit too far with the Mama thing a reference to me taking the Mama thing a bit too far? Just wondering...

Fantastic job, darling!