Reviews for The Meal
Hatsunation chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is the first horror fic that reletively made me cringe.

Very well written, also executed well.

I'm not sure what else to say...

Keep up the good writng!
Kitty G chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This made me cry, since it was so disturbing - but rest assured, it was disturbing in the best way. Someone getting eaten brings up pretty primal fears & feelings... yes, it also fits to what happens between Alois and Ciel and to Alois in general really well.
Mie Ame chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story! I really like it! But... I don't think it was the best of my ideas to read it just before bedtime... Anyways! I must congratulate you for this is one of my favorite stories EVER. You kept them so in character, it's amazing!

Thanks for posting it. -
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
NEE-SAMAAA! Wow. Just wow! This was so gorgeous and grotesque, and demon!Ciel is even more disturbing than Alois' eyeless remnant. Beautiful writing!
crystalgardian chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You did upload it

I absolutely adore this fic just so you know *favs it*
AffableKiwi chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh Caladria... I know you know how much I adore this fanfic, but seriously...

This is just amazing. And by far my favorite fic from everyone for that week.

The Alois/Ciel interaction was so perfect - in character, unique, and just plain creepy. I said it before, but the image of an eye-less Alois is simply haunting. My favorite line;

Alois' head tilted boneless to lie on his shoulder and he raised a hand entreatingly. "So, come and get your treat now. You deserve it for being such a good sport, even if you did shun me and kill me in the end."

I could imagine every movement Alois did here. Every word he said and the way he said it.

And of course, I loved how Ciel lost control in his sleep and destroyed his room. Sebastian's reaction was so perfect for him.

SO YES, I STILL LOVE THIS. And I love you for making a fanfiction account. Keep posting your stories and keep writing them, because you have such a knack for these characters and you write with much skill and ease. 3

Can't wait for more stories from you. ;D
Kaletin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yes! You're finally able to upload stories! :'D

I loved this when I saw it on , and I still love it now. It's a great characterization of demon!Ciel, and I love the interaction between Alois and Ciel (even in a dream).

And your writing is juts beautiful. It flows so well, and it's a pleasure to read!