Reviews for Shameless
Dee chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
Awwwwww so cute I read this till the end and may I say it is awesome...
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I thought this wanna be a great story about Karofsky abusing Kurt, and then Puck being the only one noticing Kurt's facade fade and then he would help Kurt, but no... WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM!
and why do I wanna read it so bad?
ross chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
oh god great, awesome, :)
ross chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
great job :)
melissa.maier.902 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
amazing! absolutely loved it!

nanou chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
I love, really love this story! :))
Michy chapter 23 . 3/22/2012
2nd read, 1st review.

Absolutely perfect.
skyrider8 chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
great story so much imagination so lusty
jcarol555 chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
I really loved this story and how you portrayed all of the characters. Hope to see more in the future!
Jade chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
That is an amazing story. I am absolutely in love with it. It's unexpected for people who love glee, but you made it work. It has the right ingredients for glee, humor, drama, major conflict minor conflict, it was just proportioned differently to make an amazing Glee fan fiction. Good Job!
CyberWarlock chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I think that whole kurt being god interaction is some of the funny stuff i have ever read!
Michy chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
Omg...beautiful! I love this fic! I only just recently started reading glee fanfiction and this is the best one yet! ;D
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
I liked what you came up with here:) did you realize when you wrote Kurt declaring his love that the first letter of every word went a,s,a,s... I thought that was funny ( the line with 'smitten' in it)
mokabbang chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
I have come to love Kurt/Puck even more now. THANK YOU~!
Kittendragon chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
Wonderful! I like the stories where Puck falls in love with Kurt first.