|Reviews for Rules and Regulations|
| ghostadmiral15 chapter 2 . 1/4
I was really sad when I discovered you wouldn’t be posting the 3rd version. I laughed so bad milk spurted out of my nose( it really hurt :((). I have a toy called sir Bobo and he looks exactly like what the Ode described. :O.
| ghostadmiral15 chapter 16 . 5/26/2017
I read the stpry purely for the memos. They are the best thing in fanfiction since Stupidity of Camelot. Ode to Mr. Bobo is pretty hilarious. Mainly because I have a teddy bear named Bobo. He looks exactly as Ode described him, only grubbier from 2 years of getting dragged around by a grumpy 9 year old.
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 47 . 7/11/2016
Except Uther. He apparently wanted to come back and criticize Arthur and try to murder Arthur's wife and all that good stuff...
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 46 . 7/11/2016
Nice endin chapter. So the first time I watched this episode when I saw Uther kind of sinking into Arthur's bed as Arthur woke up, I totally thought he was dying as Arthur healed. Why didn't Nimueh do that anyway?
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 45 . 7/11/2016
That bit about Merlin not having to deal with the issue of killing his best friend's father... well that turned out to be kind of ironic. Not that he really killed Uther, but Arthur thinks Dragoon did.
4. Merlin - I figured it was because the stone was really powerful magic.
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 44 . 7/5/2016
1. Anhora - This doesn't have anything to do with Merlin, but it does have to do with unicorns and men who are keepers of unicorns, sort of... anyway. I love Bruce Coville (he's an author) because he's a grown man who's not afraid to admit that he loves unicorns.
2. Arthur - I did love him in this episode. Except for the killing the unicorn bit, of course (boy needs to read Harry Potter). But that scene with Uther, that was one of those times where I was like, "that. That right there is King Arthur."
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 43 . 7/5/2016
22- I love this scene, even though you called it boring. It's just so cute how Gwen's all "oh my gosh, I just yelled at the prince, I'm going t run away now!" and Arthur's all "Guinevere."... And this is the first episode where you see Gwen and Arthur really interact. Anyway, I'm done rambling about this now.
4. Morgana - I miss this Morgana too.
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 42 . 7/5/2016
What's next? A body? - Oh my goodness, you...
Let the dead stay dead... Does that include Arthur?
2. Morgana - It's cause Owain has a baby face.
3. Uther - okay, fine, even I liked him in parts of this episode
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 41 . 7/5/2016
1. Cerdan (That's the Druid man's name I believe.)
3. Arthur (My sister pointed out that when he says come with me to Mordred it's very Doctor like)
5. Mordred - When he was a kid I mainly thought he was creepy (not so much in this episode as in the last episode he's in as a kid though.), but then I loved grown-up Mordred in season 5. And I would like to point out that he was grateful that Arthur saved his life. :P At least until Arthur executed his girlfriend. Who was a very nasty character.
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 40 . 6/17/2016
Have you no trust in your king? *coughs lightly* Uther killing random sorcerers. Uther killing little children. Uther trying to kill Gwen. Uther killing Gwen's dad. Uther almost having Gaius killed. Uther trying to have Merlin killed. No, they have no trust in Uther. Not when it comes to magic.
I must admit, I find it hard to believe that he'd really kill Morgana or Arthur, especially after all that time he spent sitting in a chair sadly in season 4, but I don't blame the others in the slightest for assuming he would. (Mind you, he did attack Arthur when he came back as a ghost.)
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 39 . 6/17/2016
This was quite amusing! My favorite line had to be the first line of Gwen's, because Merlin is SUCH an Arthur/Gwen fangirl
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 38 . 6/17/2016
No memo to Gaius? I[m surprised.
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 37 . 6/17/2016
All right, before I say anything else I have to defend Lancelot. I realize that when you wrote this you had no way of knowing how everything would play out. And I also acknowledge that, (though I never hated him), I spent most of the time he was on the show worrying about the whole Gwen thing. And (though it made me feel like a horrible question), couldn't help but be a tiny bit relieved when he died because I thought it meant the thing with Gwen would never happen. Nevertheless, I still need to feel the need to say this:
IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! It wasn't his fault! It wasn't his fault! It wasn't his fault! (Or Gwen's fault either. Curse Morgana to the deepest pits of hell, for all the pain and suffering she caused.)
Also, regarding him leaving in the second season, I actually thought it was very noble of him to leave because he didn't want to come between Arthur and Guinevere.
Now that that's out of the way, on to the memos:
1. Geoffrey of Monmouth - Hmm, I never considered that...
2. Arthur - Yes that you fight like a knight line was great. As well as the whole "on your knees!" scene
3. Gwen - Yes, that line right there. It's even better than "Who'd want to marry Arthur?" If she only knew.
4. Gaius - Or maybe it's: Uther only believes its magic if Gaius doesn't tell him so
5. Merlin - The first code might have made sense in its time, but no its not fair to turn Lancelot away after he (as fa as Uther knows) saved everyone
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 36 . 6/11/2016
1. Arthur - This is the episode that made me love him. Four epusodes in and already thet're both willing to die for each other.
2. Uther - Alright, alright I admit the scene with Arthur at the end was sweet, bt the redt of the episode I wanted to strangle him. Also, he has /great/ ideas. *note sarcasm* "Hey Merlin, drink this. If it's poisoned you'll die, if it's not I'll let Bayard kill you.
3. Gwen - doesn't she also kiss Merlin in this episode?
| SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 35 . 6/11/2016
2. Uther, who I do not share your love for. I do pity him sometimes, though.
4. Merlin - I loved that psychic conversation too.
5. Arthur - Its so weird to rewatch this episode and see him just arrest Gwen without hesitating.