Reviews for Rules and Regulations
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 3 . 1/15
Pure Awesomeness! XD
Guest chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
*Collapses into hopeless laughter* ARTHUR SHOULD NOT KILL MERLIN'S UNICORN/VIRGINITY?! *has a 'crazy dolphin fit' -if anybody got that reference you are awesome-* I just... Can't stop sniggering. That episode was Weird. Keeper of the UNICORNS?! Seriously? Unicorns that look like riding-school-ponies with a horn that looks like it's in danger of falling off? Arthur killing random stuff randomly? ("Oooooh! Pretty! MUST KILLLLLLL!") Merlin falling in luuuuuuurve with said unicorn? (Small white pony's are always total btches. Trust me Merlin) and just... Arthur being weird? It was a strange episode. a very strange episode.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 42 . 7/25/2014
I think the whole point of Arthur being crowned Crown Prince was that Uther was confirming him as heir. In those days, succession wasn't strictly hereditary, so Arthur may have been the most likely heir, but someone else might have been chosen instead. Arthur's crowning was because he came of age, and due to his training and existing responsibilities within Camelot, he was to most obvious choice. If Uther had died before Arthur came of age, then depending on how young Arthur was, he could very well be considered too young. Look into what happened after Edward the Confessor's death in 1066. Rather than his closest blood relative (William of Normandy), the council of nobles, the Witan, chose Edward's son-in-law Harold Godwinson.
Clara Brighet chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
This was too funny. TOO. FUNNY. I am seriously cracking up right now. And it was all so true! The parody! The accuracy! THE HILARITY.
Arthur, I can totally relate. You know, when the story starts heading that direction, and you're just like 'Gaaah they should have warned me I needed to be mentally prepared for this but now I'm hooked and I just can't stop...' I think this must be how drug addicts feel. Like, 'Oh. Remind me why I thought this was a good idea? ... ... ... Let's do it again.' x)
Thank you so much for writing! XD
- Clara Brighet

P.S. Your warning/Author's note was awesome. ;D
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Yes, I did try to lick my elbow. Yes, I said Irish wristwatch. No, I could not lick my elbow. BUT I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY, ELBOW. MARK MY WORDS! So... great chapter!
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
This fic is great so far! And btw, Merlin is MINE! NOT YOURS! I'M WRITING THAT FANFIC! YEAH! MY MERLIN! MIIIINE! Okay, now that's out of my system... aaaanyhoo, great fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Review for chapter 13:
Stupid question but isn't it the 5th century not the 10th. Also SPIES that's EPIC! :)
part-timeslayer chapter 39 . 3/2/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed this story before, so I'm just going to do this now. I think this is hilarious and I love the whole thing. You are an amazing writer and a comic genius!

The only thing that get's me down a little is how much you hate my favorite character, Morgana. I know that she could be selfish and only thought about herself, but really, who else was going to think about her?

The poor girl was everybody's second choice. Nobody ever put her first, so she had to do it herself.

You are right about everybody loving her, but they never really showed it when she was around. She was scared, alone, and felt wronged. Arthur was always dismissing her problems, Gauis was drugging her, Uther didn't even seem to realize she wasn't okay, Merlin was given some harsh advice and ended up just making things worse (like accidently getting her druid friends killed), and Gwen was too focused on her man troubles. I will say that Gwen couldn't really have helped Morgana anyway, so I'll let her off the hook.

Not to mention that she does have a claim to the throne. I mean Uther does end up admitting that she is his daughter, right?

I don't agree with everything she did. She did terrible things, but I get it. I mean she was kind of shoved down her path by Uther, Gaius, The Great Dragon, Merlin, Arthur's ignorance,Alvarr, Mordred, fear, confusion,destiny, and Morgause (thanks for reminding me they were sisters, I might have forgotten otherwise). I can't imagine going through even a fraction of what she did and being one of the good guys.

I really do love this story though and can't stop reading it! It is hilarious!

As much as it pains me to admit it, since I love the sisterly relationship between the evil Mor sisters, and they truly do love each other, I think you were right about Morgause forgetting Morgana's name. Maybe, Morgause is vain enough to believe that Morgana's identity as her sister is just more important than her identity as a person? I know that doesn't sound like love, but the saucery sisters probably have a pretty messed up view of love after everything they have been through.

This has turned into a long review hasn't it? I love how blunt you are with Arthur's lack of intelligence. I love the guy, but sometimes I want to bang my head on a wall.

I was also wondering if you were going to discuss your opinions of season five? I love your profile page. It is a Merlin fan wonderland, and has everything someone new to the Merlin fandom would need to know.

I think that just about covers everything. Thanks for writing this in the first place.
yoloswagmaster chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Merlin is ALWAYS right xP
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Well said :3
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow. . . That explains a lot O.O
EchoRose480 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh. My. Flippin. Gosh. This was HILARIOUS! Bravo man, just bravo. Hehehehehe.
cancersticks chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
"Not the most scrumptious cookie in the jar"
Ha Arthur, love him
cancersticks chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
ha, feel bad for them for even having that thought in their heads, even though i do support them, anyway, love this fanfiction, real funny
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
MWAHAHAHAHAHA...OH, this was great. I cannot believe the greatness. XD XD XD I just laughed and laughed and laughed reading this... Everyone was so in character, I saw them sitting at Arthur's desk... :)