Reviews for In the Silence
ToNewBeginnings chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
that was just...plain..perfect! Oh i love it!
PJ331 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
o my gosh i loved hottt and i loved the part where clares jus like damn haha that was great your a really good wrighter keep wrighting!heres a squigly cuz there awesome heck ill give u 2 :)
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awwww3 sooo precious!
razzi chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I loved this! It was so sweet and romantic and filled with Eclare goodness. :)

I just hope Clare agreed to having sex with Eli not because she wanted to just keep him around, but because she herself felt absolutely ready.

even so, lovely story :D
xLovelyPoison4x chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This story was a great portrail of what Eli and Clare's first time would be like. I love'd it!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
quick question why does eli have a pained expression after he kisses clare in the part shes thinking about him b4 she gioes to hisd house just curious

great story by the way
tashajoe chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
AMAZING STORY!
The Artistic Singer chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was such an amazing story!
Ana3498 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I loved this! You're a really good author! And I can't wait until the Degrassi episode that has Clare dressing up all goth comes on! You know, the one they keep showing in the commercials? I seriously can't wait! Oh yeah, back to your story! It was as awesome as sour kangaroos, and they are pretty awesome! Keep writing, cuz you're really good at it.
Stars Are Shining chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is definitely one the best Eli/Clare stories here. There were some parts where I just kept rereading, because I didn't want it to end! This wasn't like the typical rushed and half-assed sex scenes that I've read - this one took its time, Eli was as sweet as he could be, and it was written tastefully enough that I didn't feel like guilty for reading it LOL. Great job, keep up the great work! I look forward to read your future fics about my fav Degrassi couple _
PermissionToFly chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
u only have 13 reviews?1 on this is ur first fic and it's so...AWESOME!

I had to catch my breathe at some moments. it was so sweet, and deep, and could really feel their emotions.

i hope you write more stories!
Eredis chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow, this was absolutely, 100% amayzing! There are literally not enough words. Seriously loved this. -hearts-

The whole thing, beggining to end, was written beautifully. A great take on Eli and Clare's first time. Some stories pull it off, some don't. And you DEFINITELY pulled it off, no doubt. The fact that this was your first story here gets you major bonus points. I can't wait to read more fantastic Eclare from you.

xxEri Lestrange
Crystal Fissure chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Sweet Jesus. O_o

This was... OMG... I can't think of nice enough words to describe this. It was hot, steamy, passionate... My glasses fogged up while reading this. XD

This was a glorious way to describe their first time. It wasn't gross rape that I'm used to seeing. This was loving, passionate and beautiful. You are INDEED Madame Degrassi.
chelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
i loved this
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was like... the most amazing thing I have ever read. Like... seriously. I can't even form words for how... ohmygod this is. xD

It was beautiful, and well written and holy hell I could barely breathe the whole time. Loved it! So much. I really hope you write more of these soon because... DAMN.