Reviews for Goodbye, My Angel
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Not a lot of stories make me cry, but I straight basked when I read this. Poor Jasper, and poor Edward! Make a sequel this! PLEASE!
unregisteredloser chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well, that was depressing. I cried, and I think you should continue this into a bigger story, that'd be awesome.
Layne Faire chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
GAH reading this right before bed was probably NOT the best idea Ive had lately. I am full on snot sobbing, I ran out of the few tissues I had available, and I resorted to a sleeve.

Such a beautiful, poignant story- skillfully told in so few words. Well done.
dreamer.dancer.writer chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is beautiful :') Seriously good. You're a talented author xx
jolori chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
what a beautiful sweet and heart wrenching story *wipes tears* you did a wonderful job on getting the emotions across on such a short story I love it! thank you
Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
*sob* Such a beautiful story you had me crying at the first paragraph. I hate it when my favourite characters are killed off but I understand thats the way the story goes sometimes. They had such a deep love for each other, inevitable that one would go before the other and now Edward is waiting to be re-united with his 'angel' *sob, sniff* Thank you for sharing this beautiful, heartbreaking story, loved it. Now I'm off to get more tissues 'cos I can't stop crying. You should read Chromaticity by shoefreak37on Twilighted, not sure if it's on here but it's another beautiful, heartbreaking story.

Jane x
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
sad and beautiful...

I cried though the whole story. very heartbreaking.. I feel like someone take my heart and squessing it. very well writen.

3 Leona :)
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hallo,

shit fire and save matches that was intense. i mean it takes alot for me to lose my shit and bawl like that and my i am bawling up a storm. it was beautifully wrote. heartwrenching yes, but a lovely love story. i really dislike any tales that end in our favorite characters dying especially edward, but as a writer myself i inderstand. i to love to change up my characters. as much as i love reading about our edward and bella i really love reading tales of edward and jasper and edward and carlisle. love is love and its a beautiful sight to behold.

cheers.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I've read this story a few times and I just checked and saw that I never reviewed :-( I was probably emotional and unsure what I wanted to say. And no matter how many times I've read it, I still cry. Such a beautiful and heartwrenching story, very well written.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I didn't need the tissues until the last sentence now I'm fighting back the tears to write this. Thank you for a beautiful, touching piece of writing.
Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Thanks for the tissue warning, I had to use many!

It was very very beautiful, it was so well written... it made me happy to have had the pleasure of reading it, even though I cried my eyes out
sugunary chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I'm a sniffling, sobbing mess right now- so beautiful, touching, the love they had.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh crap. I managed to keep it together to finish this. I have no words. Great job.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG! WOW! That was ...Holy Cow! It did make me cry but only a little...It was so sad!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
When I originally saw the tissue warning, I thought - less than 3k words, how can I possibly shed a tear? But then I read... and I could. Not. Stop. Crying. The story was so sad but so good.

Great, great job.