Reviews for Arlothiyenne: A Tale of Destiny
LittleNK chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
What a turn of the event!
LittleNK chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Nice proloque
Emzy2k11 chapter 42 . 9/9/2011
Please update soon i cant wait to read on i wanna know what happens next :)
liseylivesforfantasy chapter 41 . 8/26/2011
This is an absolutely brilliant story. You have a great writing style that enraptures the audience, and deffinetly gets them hooked. The idea of arlothiyenne is absolutely genius, never have I seen a story with such complex creativity. I can't wait for the next chapter and the end of the story because I desperately want to know what happens and I especially want Haldir and Arlo to finally get together. After how many months/years have they been waiting for this, such restraint. So all in all I eagerly await for your next update.

Thanks

Elise
Rainstorm77 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please note I never challenged your right to self-nominate. I think MEFA should do away with it personally, but I don't get to make the rules (and yes, I'm very familiar with MEFA). What I commented on was your boasting about having stories nominated for MEFA when YOU nominated them yourself. You mislead your readers into thinking the stories somehow EARNED the nominations, when in fact, you nominated yourself. Nothing wrong with that, but for Pete’s sake, don't BOAST about it by posting it all over your stories everywhere you post fic! It's indeed an honor when someone ELSE nominates you, but if you nominate yourself, perhaps you should wait and see how your story/stories place and THEN see if you have boasting rights. That's all I'm saying. And while you may think I'm trying to be mean, I'm, in fact, honestly trying to spare you.

"So do me a favor..if you do not like it...Do not read it."

The classic response from the author of a mediocre or bad fic when someone dares speak up and say “Hey, it's really not that great.” Well, honestly, how am I supposed to KNOW if I like it if I don't read it? That response makes no sense.

"So give a story a chance before you up and give your opinion.”

I did give your story a chance. I read the first chapter. If you have not managed to capture the interest of the reader by hooking them with the summary and first chapter, you have failed as an author.

“If you do not like it, say nothing..."

That’s not the purpose of the review feature, now is it? How are you supposed to grow as an author if you only want positive feedback. Criticism, while painful, is what pushes an author to improve. It’s the authors who whine and squeal “DON’T LIKE DON’T READ IT” that continue to write drivel.

Just sayin’…
Haldirsbaby chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Rainstorm,

thank you for your raving review..It was such a pleasure to have you stomp in and tell me what is right and what is not.

MEFA has no rules against self nominations, and welcome them just as much as any other nomination. I entered my stories, cause I wanted to see where it will lead.

Many love my stories and since most of the readers here are not members at the MEFAs, I felt it my RIGHT to enter them.

And look at your self. giving me criticism for entering something you probably have no idea what is going on, considering you have not read past the first Prelude chapter...That says something. You do not like it, which is your right. So do me a favor..if you do not like it...Do not read it.

So give a story a chance before you up and give your opinion. If you do not like it, say nothing...
Emzy2k11 chapter 35 . 6/5/2011
Awwww beautiful i love it please update soon i cant wait to read the next part :)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 33 . 5/19/2011
love it post more!
taytaylala12 chapter 31 . 5/17/2011
Omg this story is amazing I beg of you to update ASAP
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 31 . 5/10/2011
very dramatic post more
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 28 . 4/14/2011
love it
Emzy2k11 chapter 27 . 4/4/2011
Aww please update i cant wait to read the next chapter i love this story please hurry :)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 27 . 4/1/2011
omg gots to love haldir post most !
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »