Reviews for Protect Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Love how the end went back to the beginning.
The entire time I read this, I kept humming Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. Weird.
Really cute story. It was sweet of Cat to try to get Jade to open up about why she punched the mirror. :) True friendship right there.
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awww! I love this! I SHIP IT!
jaybullette7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I never even thought of them together! :O but that was awesome , I'm totaly in love with this pairing now! :)
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow, okay I usually like Tori, but what a bitch! Cute story, I like the flow, feels kind of 'and the cycle completes itself so everything is right with the world' in progression. The inclusiveness of the other characters is a plus, and I appreciate the way you started with Andre's reaction (and capitalized on it) and then have him come check on Jade in the nurse's office. (I wonder who was all in the pot/how much was in it.) Why was Robbie being such an ass. Good for Beck though, being supportive of Jade even though he's been kind of inconsiderate of her feelings.

Ah but rambling aside, good story!
confliction chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awesome!
Gotta-Love-The-Hunger-Games chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really like this story, but you should add another chapter. I'm thirsting to know what else happened.
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think Jade punching a mirror would be Jade-like if the time was right. I really liek how you started and ended this fic. the whole "Beck Left Jade. For Tori." I thought it fit nicely with the story. Nicely done.

~Zoe2214
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aww that was cute, You write Jade really well.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Good Story
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Heh... Betting on when she'd crack. Does seem like an André thing to do.

Anyway, that was pretty good. Keep up the good work.